• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profesco

gone gently
"Skirt physics is too hard"?

Not only does that not sound like an excuse, it sounds like what the same guys will say in 100 years when complaining about how the gender proportions among academic disciplines lean to the other extreme.

Edit: In similarly weird-sounding phrase news, I came across a web article in Google results with the title "Massive Database of Squirrels Eating Pizza Uncovered."

That darn NSA doesn't know when to stop, huh?

Last edited:

Canada

Banned
my dad is king of nintedno he fired the president so suck that

Current Username: Virgil133
New Username: Virgil134

none of this members friends will ever recognize him again

woot21

super noob

trident20

ground types
I'm the emperor of pokemon

how come this thread doesn't have a weird title? where is kirby?

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
I'm so excited.

0aub.jpg

Anyone else managed to break the day1 yet? I'd love to hear if anyone else did :)

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Well... it's not just "my" store really. A lot of shops from different chains around my country already started to sell them yesterday. Mine was actually one of the last ones to get the copies...

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
i ordered mine online from target. it shipped yesterday and it went all the way from MO to california today, now it's in a city about 200 miles away from me.. so maybe i will get lucky and it will come early :D

it's currently estimated for monday but that seems a little ridiculous that it would take 4 days to travel within one state but it travelled halfway across the country in 1 day

Kreis

Still Dirrty
oh my god, if you get it early too I'm ragequitting. >:(

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
nooooo if you quit i have to find a new misc mod and a new smod.. and theres nothing i dread more than having to find new staff

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I nominate big nutter to take my misc mod spot. ;107;

Canada

Banned
Well, I am Nintendo.

haha my dad is ur king lmfao

kreis plz dont quit.

big nutter > nutter t.kk. i hope one day he changes his name back

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I nominate big nutter to take my misc mod spot. ;107;
ok maybe you should leave.. i dont want anyone with that amount of brain damage on my staff

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Oh, so you're quitting too then???
;107; ;107; ;107;

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
scuse me, my brain works fine when im sober

Kreis

Still Dirrty
But you're never sober, though...

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
i ordered mine online from target. it shipped yesterday and it went all the way from MO to california today, now it's in a city about 200 miles away from me.. so maybe i will get lucky and it will come early :D

it's currently estimated for monday but that seems a little ridiculous that it would take 4 days to travel within one state but it travelled halfway across the country in 1 day

Once they stopped for the night, they strapped it to the back of an ant and that's how it's going to get to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.