• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I don't care about anything. :)

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
espurr is the stupidest most overrated pokemon ugh

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I'm mentally making a list of people who like Espurr that will never be part of the mod team.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Espurr is ****ing awsome y'all just haters.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I like Espurr, but that's mostly because instead of that being overhyped I was hit with the Goomy train instead, so it's not as bad in comparison.

BigLutz

Banned
Honestly I just cant find Espurr to be cute, so.. I am not a fan of it.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
Argh! I just traded half a box of Abras I caught in the friend safari to use for IV breeding. Nothing decent in everything that I traded.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
Tankx. :3 That's what it's there for.

Just imagine Espurr saying: "I like to rip the wings off of Butterfree... For the fun of it."

Except your sig breaks the sig rules. Did you even read Valoo's reply to you in the sig check thread?

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
Except your sig breaks the sig rules. Did you even read Valoo's reply to you in the sig check thread?
they posted in the sig thread afterwards so i'm guessing so ┐('~`;)┌

Status
Not open for further replies.