• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
i've heard of teachers shipping their students. i can't tell if that's cute or weird.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
weird. definitely weird.

Canada

Banned

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
it seems much less gross when you don't talk about it in anime terms. my mum thought i was dating a friend of mine but that doesn't mean she was 'shipping' us, just making observations

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
My forth grade teacher shipped me with a girl I use to like.
That turned out fine...

LDSman

Using Wonder Trade. Got a pokemon named Obamacare and one named MY D***. Neither were ones I wanted to keep so I sent them on.

kochoupink

butts lol
Using Wonder Trade. Got a pokemon named Obamacare and one named MY D***. Neither were ones I wanted to keep so I sent them on.

So you feel the same way about Obamacare and your dick?
Dr. Freud has some things to say to you.

LDSman

I C Wut U Did Their.

Hah. I didn't. It was a pidgy and a caterpie. I already had those. There's no telling what the foreign language names are. I might have a whole batch of offensive names and not even know it.

ChloboShoka

Writer
I wonder how my Flat D!ldo (stunfisk) is getting on. I got two charmanders, two eevees and a espurr with pokerus on the wondertrade.

LDSman

So you feel the same way about Obamacare and your dick?
Dr. Freud has some things to say to you.

Technically the original owner was saying it was his and no I wouldn't want his d***. The other one was just a pidgey and I already had one or two of those.

I named a skiddo Goatse' and sent that on. I didn't mean to. I forgot it was named that.

Last edited:

LDSman

I haven't had that problem. I've only seen a couple with nicknames.

kochoupink

butts lol
lol the nick names are the best part

One time I got a Machop named "The Dude" so I trained him into a Machoke and wonder traded him. Someone got a good smile out of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.