• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Quill

star-lord
go to the route that has the haunted house thing. it's always raining there

When I said I went to every single route I literally meant every single route.

It is not raining there. I guess I'll just try tomorrow.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!

IAintObeezy

Ban this Trainer
I really, really wish the different sizes of Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist had distinguishing features other than size, which you really cannot tell when you look at just one.

Each one is slightly (like super slightly) bigger than the next BUT for the supersized pumpkaboo they have a MUCH different sounding cry. Like a deeper pitch. You'll notice as soon as you find one but good luck they are super rare. I saw and caught a shiny one before i even saw a supersized one...

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
go to the route that has the haunted house thing. it's always raining there

Given that I've been there at least once and it wasn't raining -- incidentally, when I was trying to get a Goodra -- nnnnnot quite, despite appearances. Or maybe Game Freak just hates me idk

Jb

Tsun in the streets
that's strange, someone actually tipped me off that it always rained there when i was trying to evolve mine, it's always raining there on mine. i assumed it was a normal feature since you get stuck in the mud and such

Profesco

gone gently
Route 16 southwest of Dendemille.
I know this because I have just spent nearly six hours trying to find a ****ing super size Pumpkaboo and still haven't ****ing found one.

I think I have one of those. Wasn't originally sure whether I'd gotten all four sizes or just three, since the two middles ones look so similar, but my Pokedex has all four sizes registered.

kochoupink

butts lol
I think I have one of those. Wasn't originally sure whether I'd gotten all four sizes or just three, since the two middles ones look so similar, but my Pokedex has all four sizes registered.

If it's female you can breed it and get more (or try with a ditto and maybe it will work?) and give one to me oh please please please pretty please. I need one so I can live a normal life again.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Yeah, Ditto should work.

If it does, I want one, too. I have a metric crapload of HA Fennekins if you want one of those.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
I want my Malva fan art :p she is by far my favorite E4 member of all time. She was really easy in the E4 though, I took NO damage whatsoever in that battle.

Atari

Did it on 'em
Koga's pretty awesome but I've always been a huge fan of Lorelei. Grimsley and Shauntel are pretty cool tho.

Also, can anyone agree with me in saying that Agatha and Bertha look like twins??

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I really like Lorelei. Dat name.

Also, someone on another site started flamming me for EVing my Pokemon saying I treated them like Robots. So he challenged me to a battle to prove my methods wrong.

ER9W-WWWW-WWW2-HHW3

just search using the vs recorder

Atari

Did it on 'em
Once I complete the E4 on Y I'm planning to design a new, fully EV'd and ID'd team of my favorite Pokemon. It's a game, so as long as you're enjoying it I wouldn't consider them robots or whatev.

Also, maybe stupid question but which generation is the video code for..?

Profesco

gone gently
If it's female you can breed it and get more (or try with a ditto and maybe it will work?) and give one to me oh please please please pretty please. I need one so I can live a normal life again.

Yeah, Ditto should work.

If it does, I want one, too. I have a metric crapload of HA Fennekins if you want one of those.

Looks like my Pokedex was not lying, there really is a supersized Pumpkaboo in the PC. I'm glad for an opportunity to help y'all out, and I'll go breed a couple now. ^_^

It's male, though, so if Ditto prevents size from breeding true, we're out of luck. =s

BigLutz

Banned
To be honest, these posts are getting a little boring.

I say we all get drunk and going on a repping spree, which is the mod with the most Alcohol? I will also accept Cocaine or some other mind altering drug.

Peter Quill

star-lord
is that even a question lmfao of course it's Ellie.

All of mine happens to be at a friend's room.

Status
Not open for further replies.