• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
I thought it was more like "Prius", like the car. Except with a "k" instead of a "p".

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I'm kidding, it's pronounced just like "Chris."

Also, I have no dreams about being on broadway. Pretty sure that I just took that from a Glee episode. Ellie took my smod away bc I wouldn't tell her an embarrassing story, so I decided to have a little fun with that situation. Sorry guys, you still have to deal with me. :(

EDIT: I AM NOT ROGER YOU GUYTS ARE SO RUDE!!!

Eon Master

Born from the Flames

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
do what u want with my bodyyyyyyyy

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
lol i feel like you've been waiting for the right time to break the conversation to make this announcement.

Anyone who knows me knows I never wait for the "right time" to say anything lol. The only time I'd wait is if there is a serious business conversation going on and what I have to say is unimportant. Since this is the gen chat thread and there isn't any serious stuff being spoken about, I figured I could just pop in and mention it lol.

it looks nice where'd you get it?

Yahoo Japan Auctions.

I have no words for the yes this blanket oh my god

My thoughts when I came across it unexpectedly.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Anyone who knows me knows I never wait for the "right time" to say anything lol. The only time I'd wait is if there is a serious business conversation going on and what I have to say is unimportant. Since this is the gen chat thread and there isn't any serious stuff being spoken about, I figured I could just pop in and mention it lol.

Honestly, even if we were discussing serious business stuff, you could probably still interrupt it. just fine.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Doesn't make it less of a waste of money? It's not like it's particularly filling or anything.

If you enjoy it then its money well spent am I right? McDonald's is at least more filling than Wendy's, Wendy's has some litte hamburgers.

*little.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
If you enjoy it then its money well spent am I right? McDonald's is at least more filling than Wendy's, Wendy's has some litte hamburgers.

Wendy's is such a waste of money that I feel terrible every time I have any. And this is coming from a dude with a stable job and no weight issues or anything.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
Honestly, even if we were discussing serious business stuff, you could probably still interrupt it. just fine.

Yea but I'd feel bad. Esp when it's silly things like Kirby stuff haha. I guess I just worry someone will think I think that what they say is unimportant when they're going through a rough time or discussing a serious topic.

Yea I'm weird.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all

*little.
i dunno those baconators did me pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.