• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada

Banned
Who needs dignity anyway?

Craig T

Banned
If you found out you had a neurological disorder, how would you personally react to it? My symptoms started around a month and a half ago, and I was 100% it was related to the brain two weeks ago when they started getting worse, more frequent and sporadic. I think it's manageable, but the scary part is I am not even certain of that. I had an EEG yesterday and don't think I did so well, but I'll find out in less than a week. The previous MRI and CAT scans I had a while ago didn't reveal anything, so I'm even more baffled as to what it could be. The main two things that keep me going and comfort me are the fact that I can still enjoy life and believe everything has a purpose. Sorry to be a buzz kill on a rather fun thread, but I am curious as to what replies and inputs you guys have.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
If you found out you had a neurological disorder, how would you personally react to it? My symptoms started around a month and a half ago, and I was 100% it was related to the brain two weeks ago when they started getting worse, more frequent and sporadic. I think it's manageable, but the scary part is I am not even certain of that. I had an EEG yesterday and don't think I did so well, but I'll find out in less than a week. The previous MRI and CAT scans I had a while ago didn't reveal anything, so I'm even more baffled as to what it could be. The main two things that keep me going and comfort me are the fact that I can still enjoy life and believe everything has a purpose. Sorry to be a buzz kill on a rather fun thread, but I am curious as to what replies and inputs you guys have.

So sorry for what your probably going through, I honestly couldn't imagine how I would react.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Probably has more value than a real dollar anyway.

I'm not sure what's worse; the fact that I agree with this, or the fact that it's probably true.

BigLutz

Banned
Does this mean that Parker Brothers controls the American economy?

Better question, do I now have thousands of dollars sitting on my closet?!

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Better question, do I now have thousands of dollars sitting on my closet?!

You do. You just can't spend any of it. Sorry Barack.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
I love our marching band so much. We had thanksgiving dinner, and it was excellent. Most of the food was homemade.

BigLutz

Banned
I knew it was smart of me not to purchase a ps4 at launch. I just found out about the blue light of death.

Got a PS4 and its fine, alot of people are saying the BLoD is because Amazon had crappy packaging and did not put any padding at the bottom thus leaving it open for damage by dropping or poor handling

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Got a PS4 and its fine, alot of people are saying the BLoD is because Amazon had crappy packaging and did not put any padding at the bottom thus leaving it open for damage by dropping or poor handling

Well I'm still going to wait until next year. Can't wait for FF XV I will definitely be getting the collectors edition. (its a final fantasy game its almost guaranteed there will be one). Infamous: Second son and the division.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I'm not actually sure what PS4 games I'll want. I already got Contrast. (It turned out to not live up to my expectations.)

Status
Not open for further replies.