• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, rent. Don't need to worry about that.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Haha, rent. Don't need to worry about that.

lucky

i live at home and still have to pay my mon $340 a month for rent. cheap than a apartment but still.

John Madden

resident policy guy
could you bum at a friends house for half that?

no, but i can get half rent out of the person i'm subleasing this room to, and i fully intend to because otherwise i'll have to stretch $10 over THREE WEEKS

Haha, I don't live at home with my parents. I just feed off the Government. :3

Last edited:

Jb

Tsun in the streets
My parents charge me $500, you're lucky. Been trying to move out with some friends but one of them keeps putting it off.

Depends. How much do you make? I just split the payments every two weeks but $170 is pretty much more than half my biweekly check.

When I was working two jobs during the summer she simply wanted $300 everytime I got paid, but I made like $700 every two weeks so I wasn't a really a problem then. I probably should of picked up another seasonal job this winter.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Depends. How much do you make? I just split the payments every two weeks but $170 is pretty much more than half my biweekly check.

When I was working two jobs during the summer she simply wanted $300 everytime I got paid, but I made like $700 every two weeks so I wasn't a really a problem then. I probably should of picked up another seasonal job this winter.

I make about $1500 a month.

Canada

Banned

Canada

Banned
Hey instead of posting on a pokemon forum how about you get a job???

Actually, It might be crazy to ask you to think, but, I'm in the military.
So, I do have a job. . .
Assumptions. You know what they say about them correct?

Kreis

Still Dirrty
You know posting image macros is against the rules?

Canada

Banned
he strongly Dissagrees

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Actually, It might be crazy to ask you to think, but, I'm in the military.
So, I do have a job. . .
Assumptions. You know what they say about them correct?
...then you aren't mooching off the government?

Mooching would be collecting a welfare check and sitting on your ass complaining about being unemployed which since you are in the military you clearly aren't doing so I have no idea why you said you are "mooching".

Status
Not open for further replies.