• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Black Friday was a bit busier than a normal day for me. I also worked 10-7 so I basically missed everything, since we were sold out of everything by the time I got in.

Canada

Banned
Heh, I didn't even go shopping for Black Friday. I just stayed home sleeping.

How long are we going to do this?

Probably forever. I'm always seeing someone paste that.

I disagree with this unless you have good opinions.

That's a secret. You'll find out when either a good or sucky category wins a poll ;))))

Last edited:

Nulava

Banned
How long are we going to do this?

Oh, and Black Friday was hell at the store. People complaining because it's freezing, we didn't have a lot of TV, someone got robbed in the parking lot.

Yeah, the usual.

Yeah Black Friday was crazy in Toys R Us as well.
I worked a 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Schedule. It started off slow but later on it got crazy, someone lost there child who ended up finding him in the parking lot, someone got robbed, and since Christmas is coming its only going to get worst.

Abstinence Pistols

My parents own an auction house, so they always host a big auction on Black Friday. It's not that bad since I just input sale results and the like, but I don't know how they do it. Eight hours talking as fast as they can selling several-century-old furniture to dozens of people in a packed room.

Of course, it's still better than what it must be like to work in a store that has an actual Black Friday sale.

Also - if you've never watched It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, you're missing out.

Chris

Old Coot
Huh. Amazing that I remembered my password after not having logged in here for eons...

Aquanova

Black Friday just sucks, end of story. I never shop and I dont have a job(which actually is probably a good thing considering I know what it's like to work retail on that day -_- and Id rather not be paid to be people's punching bag) I missed an oppurtunity to buy a new laptop when it was 200 dollars off so I didnt get anything. I did my regular volunteering but thats it.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Black Friday just sucks, end of story. I never shop and I dont have a job(which actually is probably a good thing considering I know what it's like to work retail on that day -_- and Id rather not be paid to be people's punching bag) I missed an oppurtunity to buy a new laptop when it was 200 dollars off so I didnt get anything. I did my regular volunteering but thats it.

I just got 2 DVDs that I wanted.

Cassiopeia

No more massacres.
Every once in a while, some lovely internet adventure leads me here again. I don't know whether to cringe or chuckle at my old posts.
...If you guessed I had a lonely Thanksgiving, you'd be very right.

Join the party. . .

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
this thread.........

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Is amazing. I love you all.

<3

Phoopes

There it is.
There were 20+ people at my aunt's house for Thanksgiving. Pretty crazy.

Also I feel like I've been spoiled. Every year I've went to school we've had the Monday after Thanksgiving off and this year we don't.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
STEAM WINTER SALE WOO

Who else has cashed in on dose deals? I just bought Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs for about £6.00 odd. Amazin'

Status
Not open for further replies.