• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
Bleh. Doing a clinical at the health center on campus day today and all the nursing students coming into first semester are getting their drug screens. About to fall asleep waiting for these people to pee in cups.

Do something entertaining, sppf.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
i hate finals i cant wait to be done :(

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
I'm actually eating breakfast at 2 in the afternoon. then i have force myself out into this snow to go study for chem. Winter Wonderland my ***

Can't wait for the month off. I can finally beat Pokemon Y *still has 0 badges*

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
Study in bed then :p

I have questions that can only be answered at this one place, which is the same place where I can get this supplemental work. besides, my room is so distracting

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
Just had an awkward accidental lunch date with a complete stranger because there wasn't anywhere ese for him to sit. When he found out I was working at the clinic today, he said, "Oh, maybe I should come in and you can take a look at me."

Not sure if weird attempt at flirting or just socially awkward...

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Just had an awkward accidental lunch date with a complete stranger because there wasn't anywhere ese for him to sit. When he found out I was working at the clinic today, he said, "Oh, maybe I should come in and you can take a look at me."

Probably both

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!

Pesky and Stranger sittin' on a tree...

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
"Yeah, baby, lemme listen to dem lung sounds. Oh, it sounds like you have a cold. Stay away from me."

well... you could've been that cute couple that gets sick together... I'm disappointed. i was rooting for you guys to go the distance.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
well... you could've been that cute couple that gets sick together... I'm disappointed. i was rooting for you guys to go the distance.

I'm sure your RomCom daydream is real cute, but it's not worth cheating on my current partner for someone with a runny nose. ;P

Also, he wasn't really cute anyway so....

Status
Not open for further replies.