• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
i am sorry moot but beyonce has taken the music world by storm today you will just have to wait until tomorrow to post something non beyonce related

hahaha. (that wasn't a laughter of derision but i genuinely thought that was funny; lulz)

I personally want it to be Thursday already so the cloud over my head named School can pass on. Meanwhile, I had a fun time with my floormates last night between playing an unfinished game of Rummy 500, eating Chinese food, watching people get physically hurt, and learning about the anatomy of the pelvic region via chalkboard drawings.

So yeah, that's my life, not that anyone asked :)

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
i think we all know the only reason it has dislikes is because it was made by rebecca black :p

tbh I didn't even check the dislikes. I'm not surprised about that info, though, but I actually gave it a chance and while it's not great it's more tolerable than Friday

IAintObeezy

Ban this Trainer
so anyone play league of legends? i feel like this was discussed but im too lazy to scroll back through the pages...

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
I don't want to be a jerk, but when did this turn into video games general? I know, I know, that falls into anything, but shouldn't we be talking bout I dunno, cats, the weather, booze? Anything really! Like the new pope, he's pretty cool, no?

Canada

Banned
I don't want to be a jerk, but when did this turn into video games general? I know, I know, that falls into anything, but shouldn't we be talking bout I dunno, cats, the weather, booze? Anything really! Like the new pope, he's pretty cool, no?

what about a cat drinking booze in the cold weather

Zazie

So 1991

Well OVGD has been kind of dead for a while now, so I guess people aren't really heading there to talk about video games.

SugarFreeJazz

not present

Wouldn't discussions about video games fall into the general category? I would think as much as cats, the weather, and booze, no?

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!

I kinda agree with this though... I'm just a sad, casual gamer who barely touches his DS, let alone his PS3 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.