• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
no it's not, i'm so nice so i expect every girl i've ever shown interest in to love me back why doesn't anybody love me

@zorocario, even i experienced shame when i took home a girl that was 8 years older than me

we didnt even hold hands
You have to take the initiative dude, its not just gonna happen out of nowhere.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
Yeah, take the initiative like Zoro does with his friends' moms. Being exceedingly awkward and creepy is the key.

Peter Quill

star-lord
man cheerleaders are vicious

I remember whenever the nearby town (who were like the second best in our area iirc) would come and play football it would turn into outright cheerleader wars it was ridiculous.

LDSman

My parents watched that stupid "documentary" on mermaids. Now I have to convince them that it was a fake documentary.

L. Lawliet

Black Ice Trainer
so, first time here in this thread.

so i have had a good friend for a while now. she is smart, funny, into the same stuff i am, and is just a wonderful person. anywho, we are both juniors in HS.this year, things got bad for her. teachers and students got onto her about everything. it got bad enough to where she dropped out and got a GED. I realized that i like her, but thing is, she wont respond to texts, facebook messages, or anything from me. she still talk on the rare occasions when we meet, but its killing me not seeing her.

ok. venting over.

Status
Not open for further replies.