• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

Canada

Banned
I wonder if this means I'm Miss SPPF forever.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
it's not a bad thing if the activity is lower if it means less idiots. and yeah maybe misc is lower activity but look at places like the trade forum and xy disc. sppf definitely has active people.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
kreis suck my dick that is a horrible thread title

also ily pp

Canada

Banned
There are sppf awards? Isn't the forums too big for that? We have awards on a huge forum but almost nobody is active.

It doesn't really matter if almost nobody is active in misc, because the awards weren't limited to just misc. Plenty of people voted, and it still took a long time to tally.

Congratulations, you now have that title forever. Put it on your resumee.

Well, now I'll obviously be hired at the next place I apply.

it's not a bad thing if the activity is lower if it means less idiots.

yeah pretty much

Last edited:

Zazie

So 1991
it's not a bad thing if the activity is lower if it means less idiots. and yeah maybe misc is lower activity but look at places like the trade forum and xy disc. sppf definitely has active people.

Other places by comparision are deader than dinosaurs. Particularly Other Manga and Webmasters and Websites. I've noticed a bit of withering in the non-pokemon related boards. Yeah I know it's a pokemon forum and all, just saying.

Personally I don't think quality of the conversation around misc. has changed at all since I started posting, just that the moderation improved and most of the wannabe trolls left. It wasn't so much of a problem of intelligence as it was behaviour. At least since I started posting.

Last edited:

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
It's actually true. Misc's activity has been massively down for like 2 years. Look at the subforums, there used to be like 3 pages of active topics. Now they're all at one.

and lol at the debate forum now
Misc =/= the entirety of Sppf

Canada

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.