• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
if you go to other subreddits beyond r/aww and r/funny youd find that reddit has a fair amount of intellectual discourse. tumblr on the other hand doesnt. this doesnt mean that tumblr users are stupid, merely that the site doesnt lend itself well to intelligent discussion.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Ice ****ing cold. It almost feels like an episode of American Horror Story or something.

On a lighter note American Horror Story is amazeballs.

How far have you watched and who are you favourite characters? = D

Vernikova

Champion
Social networking sites are really pointless. No one gives a **** about where you went for dinner tonight.

You're in control of who you follow so you don't need to follow the person who blogs about their dinner if you don't want to.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
wait til one of the name change threads pops up in newbie lounge

glad to hear theyre doing that now. i had a huge argument with one of the admins about it a couple of years ago which basically culminated in her threatening to ban me. good thing logic won out in the end. changing my name in a way that would spite her would be tempting if i cared enough and if she remembered.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
damn kid getting brave

Beginning to think I don't need a phone anymore due to the fact that literally nobody replies to my texts/calls. Is is really that hard I mean come on yeeesh

If you have a tablet, just get TextPlus.

I do have a phone, but I never really use it, I use Steam to talk to my friends mostly.

Grey Wind

On a lighter note American Horror Story is amazeballs.

How far have you watched and who are you favourite characters? = D
I just started watching the third season yesterday, I'm about halfway through. Madison and Queenie are probably my favourites but I like pretty much everyone (except Cordelia, she's been kind of boring so far). I love Fiona too because she reminds me of Cersei Lannister.

KickAsh

halted development
There are really just too many good shows on Netflix

I want to start AHS but I'm already in the middle of Mad Men, Breaking Bad, and Friday Night Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.