• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
adulthood sux in general, the real world is hard

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
more classes cancelled. that simply means I have time to actually look at my music today before my first band rehearsal tomorrow

LDSman

I found myself a working Sega Genesis at a thrift store with the Sonic and Knuckles games.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
I found myself a working Sega Genesis at a thrift store with the Sonic and Knuckles games.

Lucky, I can't wait until summer to lurk garage sales for good video game deals. Last year I found mint condition copys of F-zero GX and Wind Waker for 1 dollar each

I'll be honest, I never really liked Mushroom Hill Zone and onwards in Sonic 3 & Knuckles. It just felt a little underwhelming after all the awesome early stages. :/

LDSman

I've been looking around at the pawn shops and used game stores for games for my older systems. I hate when people know what they have and charge accordingly. I'd rather pay $5 than $50.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
I've been looking around at the pawn shops and used game stores for games for my older systems. I hate when people know what they have and charge accordingly. I'd rather pay $5 than $50.

Let's not forget the people who think they have something, but it's really not worth much. I once saw an SNES selling for 60$ without any cables or controllers

Zazie

So 1991

Yeah the collector's market really drives game prices up. Sometimes Gamestop sells games for less than that, but they only do last gen stuff at earliest. I remember back funcoland was around I saw Super Mario Brothers for a nickel. Now that was a deal. Even back then they had some insane prices though, I was never able to afford megaman X3 for super nintendo when I was a kid because it was $80. And some Dragonball GT games for playstation went for $180.

On an unrelated note, Vernikova's signature is most excellent.

LDSman

Let's not forget the people who think they have something, but it's really not worth much. I once saw an SNES selling for 60$ without any cables or controllers

Yeah. I hate that too. "Well it was listed on ebay at that cost, so that's how much I want." It wasn't selling at that price, just listed that way.

The local used game stores sell them for $45. They also test and give a 30 day warranty. With one controller and cables.

Status
Not open for further replies.