• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
The weather for East Rutherford, NJ on Sunday is looking pretty decent! That means I don't have to die! Thank goodness! Superbowl Gods, don't fail me now.

LDSman

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my mother's house by last Tuesday. Stupid snow storm delayed the delivery. They were "placed on the truck for delivery" today only to be sent back to warehouse due to some local delivery restriction. Probably time. The flowers will probably be completely dead by the time they get delivered.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
When I read that you guys were talking about a petition in here, the first thing I thought about was that petition that's going around to deport Justin Bieber back to Canada. I guess the White House is actually reviewing it lol.

hey I'd never complain about 7 inches ;)

Too much info lol ;)

Last edited:

Queequeg

spilled water all over my laptop and under it......everything seems to be working..........

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Lol you guys, I pulled a prank on my brother. I made some Kool-Aid and dumped a bottle of Magnesium Citrate in there and he loves Kool-Aid so of course he's gonna drink it. Ha, hes been in the restroom for three hours.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Some root beer and whale bait please. >.>

Vernikova

Champion
Why does whale bait sound like another word for sexual intercourse? 0.o

Because you're thinking of whale tail, which is probably what it'd lead to at the end of the day anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.