• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
Okay, but since when does anyone itt care about JB's opinion?

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
it's a fun game which is also free, why are people getting mad about it

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
how dare they publish a game and include advertisements. i demand my money back

oh wait

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
i mean i get the argument. it's a ridiculously popular game when it's so simple and there are amazing games out there that never see the light of day. so it can be frustrating to see something effortless receive recognition while seeing a masterpiece overshadowed. that's why i said i like the game because of its simplicity. i wouldn't call it a good game because at least half of it is ripped off and i don't respect lack of effort, but i appreciate simplicity every now and then in my hectic life, if that makes sense... if any of this makes sense :p

Poetry

Dancing Mad
This is ruining my life.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
[img139]http://i.imgur.com/p1hv3E5.png[/img139]

tumblr dot com

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
I didn't understand any of that (besides the trans* stuff), and I have a Tumblr.

Zazie

So 1991
The only thing I am puzzled by is nb.

And apparently someone decided it was a good idea to create another set of gender neutral pronouns. Admittedly, those pronouns sound pretty cool, but it's still not helping. The point of gender neutral pronouns is to add to everyday speaking. Which can't happen when people keep trying to create new ones.

LDSman

It helps the perpetually offended find something else to be offended about.

And my mother's orchids showed up on Saturday. All the blossoms were dead.

Edit: Yaa! Proflowers is shipping another orchid at no cost.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.