• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
i dont think anyone has ever cared

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
And Lupe Fiasco.

Atari

Did it on 'em
Is it snowing where anyone else lives? I do enjoy a day off from having to commute to school, but.. It's sort of putting a choke on my travel plans. :c

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Is it snowing where anyone else lives? I do enjoy a day off from having to commute to school, but.. It's sort of putting a choke on my travel plans. :c

It's going to snow tomorrow here in New Jersey.

LDSman

I like listening to a variety of music. Usually don't care enough to memorize song names or artist names.

LDSman

When I read this type of response I usually assume the person in question listens to no music whatsoever.

I can remember the names of bands, but the names of the members? Not happening. I usually pick up music by browsing sections till I either remember a band name or I see something that looks interesting.

KickAsh

halted development
If it turns out as bad as it is in Virginia right now, you guys may end up being gridlocked for a while. ;o
Yo I'm in VA too we are fuuuuuuuuucked

I don't mind snow most of the time because it means no school but I hate when I get snowed in and can't go anywhere for like 4 days :(

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder

Just started snowing here a few hours ago. It's been pretty light so far, but we're supposed to be getting around 6-10 inches by tomorrow night where I live.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Meanwhile, we're looking at about 52°F/11°C for a low temperature here. California weather is great.

Atari

Did it on 'em
I can remember the names of bands, but the names of the members? Not happening. I usually pick up music by browsing sections till I either remember a band name or I see something that looks interesting.
So when you say browsing sections.. You mean at a physical store? ;o

Yo I'm in VA too we are fuuuuuuuuucked

I don't mind snow most of the time because it means no school but I hate when I get snowed in and can't go anywhere for like 4 days :(
I'm just praying they can get I81N cleared by tomorrow evening because I'm planning a trip. Not sure if I can even leave tho, around my city apparently the crash count is up to like 86 or something.

Meanwhile, we're looking at about 52°F/11°C for a low temperature here. California weather is great.
I h8 u.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
It's 21 degrees outside right now. We haven't got any snow in a few day's which is fine with me. It's supposed to hit 41 degrees next Thursday with rain, and 42 next Friday with rain. Then it's supposed to go back down to 35 Saturday. I'm crossing my fingers that the temps stay in the 40's and work there way up, but I won't get my hopes up. Michigan weather is very unpredictable. Weather in general is very unpredictable. I remember back in 2008 in the middle of January we had a tornado warning. I heard the sirens go off and I thought it was just a test, but I turned on the tv and there was indeed a tornado warning. That doesn't happen very often but Michigan weather is very wacky.

LDSman

So when you say browsing sections.. You mean at a physical store? ;o

Sometimes. Sometimes I'll browse genres online loking for stuff. I like having a physical copy of the music.

Status
Not open for further replies.