• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
These are the people that need your money the most.

I buy those when I can but importing most OST's are pretty pricey. Like importing Xenoblades OST would of set me back like $70 at the time.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Finally got internet back!

I had lost it for the last 3 hours or so during this snowstorm. It's been utter hell today, we got a foot of snow and then sleet in the afternoon and evening, God help you if you have to go anywhere in this mess.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Stay safe Bolt. Winter sucks flat out. We haven't gotten any new snow as of late, but a few weeks ago it sucked here. A lot of rolled over cars, and accidents. I hope we don't get another major snowstorm, but winters not over yet.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
The only OST I payed for, was The World Ends With You, and I don't regret it in the slightest. I do listen to a lot of video game music though, and I don't know where to get a lot of my favorite titles other than youtube, plus I like remixes. XP

On the digital Vs physical thing. I usually don't care either way, so I wind up going with whatever is cheaper (usually digital) but my weak spot is books, if at all possible, I was the physical copy.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
i had a vinyl copy of the red dead redemption soundtrack. that was worth every $

Atari

Did it on 'em
Finally got internet back!

I had lost it for the last 3 hours or so during this snowstorm. It's been utter hell today, we got a foot of snow and then sleet in the afternoon and evening, God help you if you have to go anywhere in this mess.
Luls. Traveling four hours to an anime convention tomorrow morning so wish me luck!

The only OST I payed for, was The World Ends With You, and I don't regret it in the slightest. I do listen to a lot of video game music though and I don't know where to get a lot of my favorite titles other than youtube, plus I like remixes. XP

Wait and see empathy. You’re not the only one. Little by little you’ll feel a bit better. Lucky me destiny you are on my side. Just once more unto the breach. Dear friend, once more.

Last edited:

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
What's everyone's Valentine's Day plans? I'm going out for the first time since Halloween.

ebevan91

What's everyone's Valentine's Day plans? I'm going out for the first time since Halloween.

Stay at home and do nothing, like the last 21 Valentine's Days.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Lol Pokemon sex jokes.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
pokemon and sex are two things which should never be mentioned in the same paragraph

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
i have sex nd then play pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.