• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
i mean yeah it's easy if you dont want to drink, but the vast majority of people i know who dont drink PERIOD are super self-righteous assholes about it who no one wants to be around. i do have plenty of friends who dont drink much and have never gotten blackout drunk and theyre much more tolerable.

btw the sex and pokemon thing was a joke i usually just go to sleep :B

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
I'm still recovering from a night out last night; holy ****.

Been sick twice today; I wholly regret any action I have taken. @__@

No TomorrwLand this year. . .

So close.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Wait and see empathy. You’re not the only one. Little by little you’ll feel a bit better. Lucky me destiny you are on my side. Just once more unto the breach. Dear friend, once more.
Wake up, Leave your hesitation. Wake up, Time for us to realize. Wake up, Show appreciation. Wake up, Time for us to realize.

That game has some of the best songs I have heard in a video game. Period. And I'm not usually one who likes vocals in video games, but this was pulled of excellently.

Peter Quill

star-lord
if you don't think the French name for Psyduck being Psykokwak is the funniest **** ever you need to re-evaluate

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails

LDSman

Robocop was pretty good. A little lighter on the action than I would have liked, but pretty good.

It's better than Barnestorming? 0.o

If it is then I'll be damned.

It's a two weekend Concert that brings Millions of people from around the world to Belgium.
It might be.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
i'd just like to say that not all of us here feel like jimmy barnes is the messiah

LDSman

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I checked in on that Twitch Pokemon Playthrough just for the heck of it, and they finally made it to Rock Tunnel lol. I can't see how people can actually sit down and watch that stream. It's painful watching that bot play, because the users in the chat control his movements and a good majority of them are just spamming.

Shuam

righteous
I checked in on that Twitch Pokemon Playthrough just for the heck of it, and they finally made it to Rock Tunnel lol. I can't see how people can actually sit down and watch that stream. It's painful watching that bot play, because the users in the chat control his movements and a good majority of them are just spamming.
That thing is way too trippy. I can't watch it for more than a minute.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Lol, they named their Charmander ABBBBBB C

Everyone in the chat was telling the bot to use the S.S Anne Ticket during the Pokemon Battle smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.