• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebevan91

TPP managed to beat Blue early this morning.

2nd gen starts at 7AM EST tomorrow.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Legitimately surprised.

Grey Wind

I'm so angry that I missed it. I checked when I woke up and they were at Agatha again, and then went back like an hour later and it was over.

ebevan91

I'm so angry that I missed it. I checked when I woke up and they were at Agatha again, and then went back like an hour later and it was over.

I turned my iPad this morning on and the first thing I saw (since I forgot to close the Twitch app), was "The End!". I was kinda mad about that lol.

Also, nice Location you got there :)

Whang.

Last edited:

ebevan91

March. Ah yes, only 2 more months of winter! ;D

March is my favorite month!

-My birthday is on the 8th
-Spring Break the week after
-MARCH MADNESS BABY!
-Dat spring weather starting to come in

ebevan91

Happy early birthday.
Cool. I don't get spring break anymore.
Yeah.
Wow really where do you live. Cause we're due for some more snow and arctic freeeeeeze.

:)

I live in the south. Anyways, as for spring break, I won't have too many more of those. I only have like 2 years left of college :(

Mr.FusRoDah

I wonder when they're coming out with Diancie.

Aegon

One of my favourite scenes in the books honestly. A Storm of Swords was so good.
I'm not too far from the end now (Sansa VI is next), so the meaning will become clear soon. Sadly, I think it might have been spoiled. I believe it involves something happening that particular *****.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I gotta admit.

It was pretty awesome how Venomoth beat Dragonite. I'm very surprised they even beat the game haha.

I too once beat the elite four with a Lv 29 Nidoqueen+freeze hax

Status
Not open for further replies.