• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ripping with Winamp?

Powerful_Blaziken88

I read on the winamp main website that you can rip CD's with Winamp, but can't figure out how to. Does anybody know?

P.S. If you can't after all, does anybody know of a CD ripper I can download that's free and has no spyware/viruses?

Magma Leader Maxie

Non caedor caedo
The site's address is not really hard to guess.
http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/download.html

Audio Grabber is freeware. Dammed good freeware too. As for hidden spyware/viruses, I should think not. But save the setup file to your desktop and scan it with whatever you've got if it makes you feel better.