• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rise, my Black Feathered Darlings (YGO)

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
MAIN DECK:
Against the Wind x2
Allure of Darkness x1
Black Return x1
Black Whirlwind x1
Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North x1
Blackwing - Bora the Spear x3
Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind x1
Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow x1 (Semi-Limited YAY! Now, I need another one)
Blackwing - Kochi the Daybreak
Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame x3
Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn x2
Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite x1
Call of the Haunted x1
Dark Armed Dragon x1
Dark Hole x1
Delta Crow - Anti Reverse x1
Enemy Controller x1
Escape from the Dark Dimension x1
Falling Current x1
Fiendish Chain x1
Forbidden Lance x1
Heavy Storm x1
Icarus Attack x2
Monster Reborn x1
Mystic Tomato x2
Mystical Space Typhoon x1
Reasoning x1 (Semi-Limited too)
Reckless Greed x1
Summoner Monk x1
Swords of Revealing Light x1
Tragoedia x1
Trap Stun x1

EXTRA DECK:
Black-Winged Dragon x1
Blackwing Armed Wing x2
Blackwing Armor Master x1
Colossal Fighter x1
Dark End Dragon x1
Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth x1
Number 25: Force Focus x1
Number 39: Utopia x1
Psychic Lifetrancer x1
Wind-Up Zenmaister x1
X-Saber Souza x1

Notes:
*I want advice mainly on Main Deck, because it will be harder to complete my Side Deck. But I would like THEORICAL help with my deck
*Want to battle this deck? Username NerdKnight42 on DN

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
At first glance this looks like a pretty solid deck. There are a few cards I cant remember the effects of but with the cards I remember/know this deck would be pretty strong. My only thing is have you considered Stardust Dragon for your Extra deck.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
At first glance this looks like a pretty solid deck. There are a few cards I cant remember the effects of but with the cards I remember/know this deck would be pretty strong. My only thing is have you considered Stardust Dragon for your Extra deck.

Well, actually I did (in the Yugioh Club thread, there is a comment about needing a Kalut and a Stardust)

About the effs you forgot about, try searching in www.yugioh.wikia.com

Freya

Noam Chompsky
I would definitely recommend a Vayu. I've played this deck on and off for years and I always found Vayu to be a very helpful card. Be it something you set as a bait/for Icarus attack or if you summoned it via crashing Shura and then you summoned Librarian/Catastor/Android. Vayu also just sets up random plays where you can go for game or do massage damage, or attack over a Lagia with an Armed Wing/Vayu RFP for Armor Master(since I believe Armor Master is considered summoned by an effect). In the main deck I dont really like Falling Current, Summoner Monk, Mystic Tomato, Escape from the Dark Dimension, Black Return, Reckless or Swords of Revealing Light. The deck should be played as something of a control deck that can both disrupt and prevent plays with Icarus, and keep board control by having Kalut available(this is easier with it at 2). Blizzard is also an amazing card in your deck, but you dont run level 5 Synchros and your level 6 Synchros seem to be limited to Armored Wing. Maybe Ive jsut been out of the loop but this seems drastically different from how I would go about building a Blackwing deck.

3 Bora
3 Shura
1 Gale
2 Kalut
2 Sirocco
1 Vayu
1 Dark Armed Dragon
2 Blizzard
1 Zephyros
2 Effect Veiler

2 Pot of Duality
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Book of Moon
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Black Whirlwind
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Dark Eruption/Other Tech Card

3 Icarus Attack
2 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Torrential Tribute

1 Stardust
2 Armed Wing
1 Armor Master
1 Silverwind(Vayu+Armor Master)
1 Catastor
1 Librarian/Android(your choice really)
1 Gaia Knight Force of Earth
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Mist Wurm
1 Utopia
1 Gemknight Pearl
1 Leviair
1 Zenmaines
1 Steelswarm Roach
1 Adreus/Tiras/Crimson Armor Ninja

you dont have to follow my build advice, but thats probably a random build I would make if I were to make Blackwings.

Crawley007

I would definitely recommend a Vayu. I've played this deck on and off for years and I always found Vayu to be a very helpful card. Be it something you set as a bait/for Icarus attack or if you summoned it via crashing Shura and then you summoned Librarian/Catastor/Android. Vayu also just sets up random plays where you can go for game or do massage damage, or attack over a Lagia with an Armed Wing/Vayu RFP for Armor Master(since I believe Armor Master is considered summoned by an effect). In the main deck I dont really like Falling Current, Summoner Monk, Mystic Tomato, Escape from the Dark Dimension, Black Return, Reckless or Swords of Revealing Light. The deck should be played as something of a control deck that can both disrupt and prevent plays with Icarus, and keep board control by having Kalut available(this is easier with it at 2). Blizzard is also an amazing card in your deck, but you dont run level 5 Synchros and your level 6 Synchros seem to be limited to Armored Wing. Maybe Ive jsut been out of the loop but this seems drastically different from how I would go about building a Blackwing deck.

3 Bora
3 Shura
1 Gale
2 Kalut
2 Sirocco
1 Vayu
1 Dark Armed Dragon
2 Blizzard
1 Zephyros
2 Effect Veiler

2 Pot of Duality
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Book of Moon
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Black Whirlwind
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Dark Eruption/Other Tech Card

3 Icarus Attack
2 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Torrential Tribute

1 Stardust
2 Armed Wing
1 Armor Master
1 Silverwind(Vayu+Armor Master)
1 Catastor
1 Librarian/Android(your choice really)
1 Gaia Knight Force of Earth
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Mist Wurm
1 Utopia
1 Gemknight Pearl
1 Leviair
1 Zenmaines
1 Steelswarm Roach
1 Adreus/Tiras/Crimson Armor Ninja

you dont have to follow my build advice, but thats probably a random build I would make if I were to make Blackwings.

Yours is definitely what you would call a more standard build, for sure. But whatever works for the player! Keeping in my mind there are probabl cards he doesn't have access to and has to replace.