• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rise of Team Dark begins

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
Yes, your right Leafgreen. We need a new plan. The rebels can deal with the current mass outbreak of Shadow pokemon, which in turn will distract tem from Team Dark's real plan... to reverse the effects of the flute. How's that?

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Yay! This ain't dead! Um, but shouldn't we discuss this in the Discussion Thread, people? Anyway, so Team Dark's plan is to reverse the flute's effect? Okay, good, that's what I wanted to know, because, eh, my character supposedly knew the plan, but I didn't XD

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
If you want my opinion i think you should start this RPG over again. Which actually often happens. I started to bore of the plot after a while and my characters. BUt i love the rpg. My favorite one i ever joined. Because this seems to be bearly running...

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Start over? ;_; But I like it the way it is... Can't we just, like continue from where we, 'ya know, stopped posting? We could continue what we were doing and then Umbra would call all the Team Dark members and tell 'em of a new plan or something. Meh, up to Seraphinu. I'm sure she'll figure out what's for the best.

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
I'm with GH(can I cal u that?). No point in starting over. We've come a long way. It's all up to Seraphinu now. But I won't let this thread die. It's too good to die -_-!

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
My only real problem is i dont like my chracters anymore. I've since then develeoped teams i love far more and such. And i dont like my chars personality to much. But everythings up to Seraph i suppose. Someone should pm her.

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
No need for that. thank you all for giving your support in keeping this alive. I'm currently thinking of a post for Umbra. *Begins the process of wracking her brans out*

Ejunknown

be creative
YAY!! Plans=Good. XD

I'm glad this won't die. Good idea, Golden Houou. I think I'm going to revise my plan for Tasha; cut this mini side plot short....

EDIT: /Exiled/- When Seraphinu posts, could you wait for me too quickly edit my last post to make it fit before you post? Thanks.

Last edited:

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
OFF: While we wait for the new scheme, um...a filler post! >=D Gets a little PG-13 near the end...

IC: Jase sat in his office sleeping, with his black hat down over his face, and his umbreon sleeping on his lap. Jase was a having a flashback of the battle that occured back in Cerulean.

It was when that other crusader appeared. His words of respect boiled his blood, even in his dreams. To serve Umbra to his fullest, he couldn't have any weaknesses. The weaknesses that you would gain from love and respect. His pokemon had no emotion left. Everything was gone with the chip that was injected into their bodies. They were now cold blooded, killing machines. The only thing the would not kill was their master himself.Jase.

There was one thing that rang through Jase's head like a a nail screeching down a chalkboard.

"Jase. If you want to serve Umbra fully you must forget your past forget anything that will cause you lose rational thought."

His past is what motivated him to join the crusaders in the first place. The cruel things his mother said to him. The way she looked down on Jase, and things to make Jase think he was garbage. She had no faith in the boy, or even any love.

Why did his life twist like this? It was because his pathetic father got killed by robbers who threatened to steal a young girl's pokemon. Pathetic...just pathetic...

Why? Why did Jase always feel held back? He felt as though no matter how hard he tried lately, he wasn't getting any stronger. Everytime...he tried, images of his mother popped up.

Jase then knew it was that, that was holding him back. His mother was holding him back. His hometown was holding him back. His memories were holding him back.

Jase then pressed a button on his desk. It activated the intercom. "Yes admin Mackenzie?" the voice asked through the device.

"Get me Fire squad 'A' and the flyers..." Jase requested. Within the minute, about 20 me entered the room saluting as they walked in.

"I want you fire squad to bring out the gasoline, and the magmar and macago teams. Flyers, I want to attach the gasoline tanks to the shadow Pidgeots. Fire squad, I want you to ride Pidgeot to Pallet town with my along with your fire pokemon. Is that understood?" Jase asked after explaining.

"Yes sirr!" All of them yelled.

"Jase. If you want to serve Umbra fully you must forget your past forget anything that will cause you lose rational thought."

That line rang through Jase's head once again...

you must forget your past...

"Forget it? Pfft, my ***. I am not going to forget it. I'm going to destroy it...I'm going to destroy Pallet town. I'm going to kill every man...every women...every child...every pokemon. I'm going to feed all the dead bodies to starving houndours...and recycle their bones into toothpicks(if that's possible o_O)...I'm going to kill that single woman...the woman who ruined my life...the one who thought I would never become anything usefull." Jase said pulling out a katana from under his desk.

He hung it over his shoulder with a strap. The katana was a fairly long blade, that was in a red sheath.

"Just as Ray pulled his sword from his pokemon's bloodied body, I will do the same to that *****!" Jase yelled.

OFF: Hope my plans to destroy pallet don't interfer with any of yours.

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
Umbra sat in his large study, his hands clasped together, his eyes closed. He was thinking of things that had happened. The theft of the flute had been a total sucess, the burning of Celedon, though the Rebel leader had somehow escaped certain death. A Dragonair floated beside him, her scales were a deep sapphire, almost black, the orbs on her neck and tail seemed like black opal. Her eyes were blood red, and expressionless. That dragonair had once belonged to Caleb. Her name used to be Houshu, which means Jewel, but it had been forgotten when Umbra had stolen the beautiful pokemon, and renaming her Akuma, which means Demon.

"Bikou!" Umbra shouted, his voice too ghastly(sp?) to describe. A young man garbed in black came through the door of the study, a Shadow Spearow perched on his arm. He bowed. "You wanted to see me, sir?" he asked.

"Gather my Admins, and tell them there to be here in an hour," Umbra demanded, the Dragonair staring threateningly at Bikou. He shuddered as their eyes met. "Yessir, right away sir," he said as he departed.

Ejunknown

be creative
IC:

"Will you be ok from here?" The boy nodded. Lowering herself in to one of the chairs in the waiting room, she watched him rush out. A moment later, Roan peered in through the door and saw her.

"Perfect!" He started running towards her.

"Ssshh!" Nurse Joy glared at him from behind the front desk. He slowed to a quick walk and hurried to the chair beside her. After glancing back at the desk, he turned his back on the entrance hall and leaned forward.

"The Boy... Where did he go?" Frowning, he sat up and looked around. Tasha realised he was looking for Martin.

"He just went home. His mother lives a few blocks away." Roan nodded and relaxed. Opening his mouth to continue, he was interupted by a ringing. Recognising it as a Pokenav ring, she watched him stand up with a start and run back out, ignoring the nurse's scolding. Confused and startled by his abrupt departure, Tasha followed him. She arrived just in time to hear him say "Right away, sir" before he hung up and faced her.

"I've got to go" He explained, sending out a pokemon. A Noctowl flew out with a screech. He climbed up onto it's back and turned to face her as it crouched, ready to leap. "I've registered your Pokenav with mine. I might call you later. Nice meeting you." He held out his hand to shake. She took it, then stepped back as, in a gust of wind, they were off. That was sudden. Shaking her head, she re-entered the Pokemon Center.

OOC: This is my last post edited. I deleted the old one. ;)

Last edited:

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
"Bleh.... What could Umbra want now?" Roth muttered to himself as he flew off on Noctowl.The wind was blowing quite hard in his favor.
He continued on for hours occasionally stopping for breaks and dodging obstacles until he finally reached sootopolis.
"Umbra can wait..... I have buisness.....And need my old pokemon team back for now......"
Roth lept off his Bird a few feet above the ground and returned it.
He then slowly walked ttowards an old stone house....

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
(( Just to let you guys know, umbra is currently located beneath Mt.Silver, which sits on the border between Kanto and Johto))

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
OOC:
I got agreeded with =D Oh, and yes, you can call me GH, DKzM0mA. I prefer GH over all the common misspellings of my name at least. *Glares at Ejunknown*

Anyway... my post...

But, eh, first, what about those that, 'ya know, just dissappeared in the middle of things? Should you PM them and tell 'em that this is up again or something Seraphinu?

And gah, I have a problem now >_<' I don't know what to do with the Typholosion XD I thought that it would be good to keep it alive for later parts of the RP, but I'm not sure anymore *scratches head* Meh, it's fate will be clear to me. I also have to make the Aerodactyl to be get back. Uh, another problemo... Hmm, maybe I can fuse these two problems and have a solution? I wonder how'd that work out? *Gets a crystal ball from somewhere and tries to see to the future*

Another thing I'm not satisfied with is the Sign Up I made long ago... I wasn't so good at this back then... *sigh*, meh, at least I get opportunity to descripe more in this RP itself. :/

But, anyway, like always, I will start from where I left. Meh.

IC:
Ray smiled as he looked at the man, seeing that he was clearly terrified, scared for his life. And who wouldn't be if their death was inches away from them? However, it seemed that the man knew that refusing to answer would be more suspicious than talking. And so...

"Sir, your fellow admin, Jase Mackenzie sent me out here to give you this letter which contains highly classified information that he only intented for to give to you", he said quickly, apparently doing his best to prevent his voice from shaking.

However, that didn't explain to Ray why he had the box on his hand. Ray gave a swift glare to it, indicating that he wasn't satisfied with the current answer.

"My superior requested that I'd give this to you, in thoughts that you may have suffered injuries from the large fire back in Cerulean city. He was there too as well if you do not know who I am talking about", the man continued after turning around the kit, revealing the red cross painted on it.

Ray narrowed his eyes, the light from the outside of the cave making his pale face look unnaturally scary. Does this man think that I allow him to cure my wounds? That I need him, or any other to help me? Does he think... that I'm weak?! Ray's eyes blazed and he took even tighter grip of his weapon. It seemed that the man noticed him being angry, for he quickly exclaimed:

"Oh, he also said if you did not want me to tend to your injuries, if any, he said to leave the kit with you", Ray lifted his head a bit and moved his sword away. He felt no need to talk. This man was nothing, killing him would be waste of time. "Oh, and um...sir..." the man continued, pointing at the Houndoom.

Understanding what the man wished, Ray nodded to his Dark-Type, who instantly let go of the Nidorino, leaving it panting on the ground before it was recalled by the man. After that, the man ran outside, released his Fearow, hopped on its back and flew away, leaving Ray with the kit, letter and his Houndoom, Inferno.

Ray put away his sword, picked up the first aid kit and the letter, nodded to Inferno, and soon the two of them walked outside, th to the creepy twilight of the outskirts of Cerulean, the city of water, now on flames.

Ray opened the letter and read trough it with care; the information that Jase knew, and the fact that not much was told of the flute to a `mere` Admins.
"Hm, so they aren't giving information to any but Umbra himself?" Ray asked in a mocking tone from no one particular. Inferno looked up at him, his eyes getting filled with strange glow. Ray noticed it and smiled. But, of course, it being him, the smile was devious, not a smile out of joy. "No, Inferno, there is no need for us to force the scientists to talk. I already know enough..." he muttered, leaving the Houndoon dissapointed, but also a tad curious.

Ray put the letter away and kneeled next to the first aid kit. He toom a firm hold of his sleeve and pulled it back, seeing that he had various burn marks on his arm. For a while, he stared at his arm, knowing that just few centimeters from him was something to ease the pain on his arm. But he hestitated to use it. As he noticed this, he narrowed his eyes.

Wounds... why would I need them to be cured? I'm not weak.

Memories rose to his mind, memories from so long ago.

A small boy stood in front of two adults, a small Pokémon, Cyndaquil, sitting on the boy's shoulder, both of them having a sad expression.

"But please! I want to go to a journey! All the others are going too! Why can't I?" the boy asked, tears on his eyes.

The two adults looked at each other and then down at him. "You're not ready yet. In fact... I think you will never be", the woman said strickly, but after her sentence, the man turned her to face himself.

"Why won't we let him go? We can get rid of him and get a better boy", the man suggested and looked disgusted as he looked back at his son "Someone who is not as weak as him..." For a while, the woman seemed to ponder.

"That sounds good, but... if we were to let him on a journey where he dies... it would considered our fault. You don't want that, do you?" the woman asked and gave a glare to the boy standing away from them, petting his Cyndaquil as he waited for answer.

"Mh, you're right", the man said, nodding slightly. "We won't let him go then. Besides, I think I had a better idea as to how we can get rid of him..."

The woman nodded and turned away. Her voice was mockingm though she had tried to cover it with kindness. Fake kindness. "I'm sorry, honey", she said, and as she continued, the fake kindness had faded, getting replaced by sheer loathing. "You're too weak on a journey..."

The images shattered on Ray's mind as he swung his hand to hit the air, as if by doing so he would have been able to smash his fist on the heads of those two. Those two adults. Those two who we was supposed to call... parents.

Ray was boling with anger. That word... he hated it. He loathed it, and all those who related to it. He hated the weak. Hated to be considered as weak.

He stood up, the sleeve soon covering his hurting arm. He drew his sword swiftly, causing Inferno to back away a bit, knowing that if he would to stand on his trainer's way now, there was no telling that he wouldn't get hurt as well.

Ray's eyes blazed as he slashed his sword to the first aid kit. Once, twice... countless times, the various healing items flewing everywhere as the kit was thorn to shreds.

Ray stopped when there was nothing left of the kit for him to slash anymore. Now, he stood there, glaring at the remains of the kit. "I am not weak", he announced, his voice filled with anger. Inferno remained silent, for he feared that talking would lead him to trouble.

Just then, Ray heard something. A silent, peeping voice. He lifted his head, having calmed down a bit already, and searched his pockets and cape thoroughly before finally finding a small walkie-talkie-like device.

"Umbra..." he whispered silently, looking at the blinking light on the device. "I wonder... what he wants? Maybe to tell of the flute? Or maybe..." he shook his head and put away the device, and suddenly realized... SharpAce was not there. Cursing, Ray searched trough his clothing yet again, and this time, he took out another small device, resembling a remote controller. He pushed one of the five blackmcolored buttons, each resembling his Pokémon (except for Typholosion since he was not "shadow") and soon, far away in Johto, a certain flying type froze on it's tracks. (NOT literally...) It turned around and gazed back at the direction of Kanto, and then back at the direction it was heading. Panic hit him.

He had not found teh proof of the Typholosion's death yet. Was Ray growing impatient? SharpAce flew in a circle for a while, not being able to decide what it should do. However, as he heard the ringing sound deep inside his head again, he decided that it would be better for him to just return, before his trainer got even more angered.

And so, he began his way back towards his trainer, who was riding on his Houndoom, riding towards Johto.

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
OCC: Revenge has got to wait xD

IC: Jase was flying on his Charizard, which too had a gasoline tank attached to its body. Jase's charizard was fairly larger than the average charizard. It had a bigger body that allowed it to carry three to four people at once.

Flying with charizard was 4 other flying pokemon. They were huge bird like pokemon, with a long, elegant strand of hair coming out of their heads. Although they were elegent, their eyes were blood red, and their faces didn't even show a hint of emotion. This was because they have been changed into shadow counterparts.

Flying aboard the shadow bird pokemon were grunts. These grunts were experts at battling in the sky. They knew how to use attacks and use them at different angles airborn(Think Wiona). Jase called them the 'flyers' for this very reason. Why they were mere grunts was beyond Jase's knowledge.

Currently, the group would be heading over Pewter city. Memories of this city hit Jase like a sucker punch. Back in the day when Jase was still a novice at pokemon training. He remembered losing to Brock maybe five times before being able to finally crushing him. If it wasn't for his charmander's evolution, he probably would've have been defeated once again.

Even after Jase had completed the Elite Four challenge and held the title as champion for one year, his mother still didn't care. She probably thought he somehow cheated to get to the top. This angered Jase. No matter what he did, his mother didn't care. He did so much, sacrificed a lot and even stopped loving a certain person on the world, all to make his mother one, just one smile and be proud to call Jase her son.

But what happened in the end? Nothing. Not even attending Jase's party after becoming champion. Jase ran to her house, and demanded to know what it will take for her to take notice of his achievments(sp?). Her answer was fast, cold and painful altogether. It was that one line that made Jase forget everything about love, friendship and respect. That onle line is what Jase join the Crusaders. That line coming from a person you love is like getting stabbed by a knife straight in your chest.

"Go die in a big accident..." was the line.

Jase still had that same line in his head. Even after the last four years he's been with the team. The same cold expression. She actually meant those words. She didn't have any intent of hesitation when breaking it to him. She truly did want him as a son. She thought she was above Jase, and always would be. Well, she was wrong. Jase was coming back...finally to get his revenge. He wasn't going to live on this earth knowing that, that ***** was walking on the same ground, breathing the same air, living in luxury while Jase lived as some homeless hobo after being kicked out.

She wouldn't be laughing for long. They had just reached Viridian City, so it was only a 20 minute flight to Pallet town. Just 20 more minutes, and Jase would be able to kill the woman who wrecked his life. Jase licked his lips, moistuizing them. He was excited. Just then-

BEEP BEEP!

Jase picked up his transmitter. The device read that it was a message from the Crusaders' main HQ. He had to return to the Umbra's base of operations.

"****, just when I was getting ready to get my revenge. Well, I can't let Umbra get upset with me now...so I'll just have to wait..." Jase said to himself grinding his teeth.

"Oi, you guys wait in Viridian's Pokemoncenter, and act casual. Don't look suspicous. I'll message you after the meeting is done. I'll expect you guys to be ready by then. Is that clear?" Jase asked very firmly.

The man he was talking to gave him a salute and signalled the others to dive down and land. After that Jase signalled his charizard to turn. He had to head towards Mt.Silver. That's where the transmission was sent from. His revenge had to wait..just a little longer. But in these kind of situations, minutes could feel like hours. When you really want something, you just can't wait for it.

Jase reached the foot of the mountain, and recalled his charizard to its pokeball. He started walking towards the entrance of the cave, but suddenly out of the shadows of the bushes around jumped three men dressed in black ninja suits. All three held swords at Jase ready to attack. Jase wasn't surprised by this surprise attack. One lept at him, but Jase simply took one step back causing him to miss, and suddenly take a kick from Jase. The remaining two ran towards him blade pointing out. Jase took out the katana he had brought with him, unsheated it and also ran towards them. All three blades met. The two ninjas' swords were both blocking Jase's one blade. He then applied pressure causing them to faulter, allowing Jase to get behind them.

His blade was positioned to both the ninjas' necks. The slightest resistence, and Jase would severed their heads off. But he did not. He knew the ninjas were part of Team Dark, and only were there to test Jase's skills out. Umbra did not want his Admins getting rusty.

"Let me in...and don't piss me off...I'm not in a good mood," Jase quietly ordered.

Suddenly the first ninja that attacked Jase got back up and charged at him with a kunai in his right hand, and a katana in the other. Jase simply stared at him running at him.

"I told you...I'm not in a good mood right now...yet you attack me? Such imputence can not be tolerated..." Jase such easily dodging the first swipe of the kunai.

The ninja then tried to hack at Jase but, Jase side stepped dodging the attack. The ninja got some shuriken from his pocket, but when he looked up, the Admin was gone.

"There is no punishment for such insolence..." Jase started, ducking from the ninja's attempt to slash him. The ninja was amazed Jase was able to get behind him.

"for such insolence...except death!" Jase said raising his blade which to the other ninjas' shock, cut the arm off.

The ninja scremed in pain, hollering and wobbling about. Suddenly Jase then made a quick slash at the ninja's waist. The other ninjas couldn't do anything to save their companion except watch. Blood dripped all around Jase and the now dead ninja.

"Damn...I wanted to cut him in half. My sword didn't go deep enough. Oh well, die dipshit," Jase said stabbing his sword into the head of the dead corpse. The other two eyes widened in shock. Did this man feel no remorse for the dead?

Jase then reached for his belt and pulled out a pokeball. He released his pokemon, and it happened to be charizard. Jase then turned to the remaining ninjas.

"Let me tell you something about my charizard. I haven't fed it all day, so it's probably starving. But charizard only likes its food after doing some hunting." Jase said with no emotion. The ninja widened their eyes at what Jase was planning on doing with them.

"You got 30 seconds...run..." Jase said. At that moment, they fled, and after their time was done charizard took flight, and went in search of its prey.

Jase walked over to a nearby a tree and sat down. He had some time. He would go when another Admin came,

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
Roth approached the house and knocked. "BAM, BAM!"
The door rattled but no one on the inside answered. Roth's eyes squinted with anger as he kicked down the door. "Fwooom!!!!" The door easily flew off it's hinges and onto the ground. Clouds of dust floating from the impact. He made his way through to his study and then the dust cleared. His eyes widened in anger and fear. There was blood everywhere and signs of a fight.
"Damnit Jonny! What did you do?!" Roth screamed as he frantically looked around. Roth finally lifted up the secret hatch to see 6 pokeballs. "Ahhh....There all here........" Rot sighed in relief as he scooped em up. "But the octagons gone....Dam....Oh well.....Something tells me i'll find it. But i must go."
Roth walked out the door way and released a pokeball. A Large Altaria apeared out of the ball. Roth quickly jumped on and they flew off.

"Finally... This was my brothers pokemon team...... I never met him..... But he saved me.... I owe him..... Lets go to Mt. silver Altaria...

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
High in the sky above the Kanto region, a Fearow could be seen streaking across the sky like a shooting star in the day. It was Caleb's Fearow, named Gazelle. They were heading for the Hoenn region, which was a few day's journey. Strapped to Gazelle's back were needed supplies for the trip. Also heading to the Johto region was Joshua, who was riding a xatu named Oracle. In his lap sat Celebi, who rarely left his side. Also riding with Caleb was Mew, who decided to come with him to see Angela.

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
Roth Continued flying through the air to mount Silver. His eyes squinted as he gripped harder around the Altaria. "Where is Team Rocket? jessie and James......... I know they have secrets...... More powerful than Umbra could comprehend......" Roth eased his hands and let his feet dangle. The wind was blowing at an angle, But mostly in his favor.

Roth fumbled around to a comforable position. "Raeee!" The Altaria yelled as it found some clouds to fly through. Roth pulled a little on the bird and beckoned it to change course. The bird reluctantly swerved out of the clouds and remained on the main course. Roth continued his deep thoughts as he flew through the winds. Roth winced as he was forced to fly into winds.

"Wait a minute!" Roth yelled to himself.
"Raeee!" The Altaria freaked out swerved a little but quickly regaiined course.
Roth put his hand to his head and wiped some cold sweat away.
"Where did this memory come from?....... Roth looked up and stared into space as memories flooded back.

"Heh look at the freak!" Screamed a tall kid with a southern accent. Kids were gathered around a small child lying in the dirt. 2 children slowly approached the child banging large sticks on the ground. "What a freak! Why wont you cry!" A chubby kid approached The child and kicked him over. He quickly covered his face and felt the blow as he rolled over face down still in a defensive position. He cou;d feel liquid oozing down his arm and knew it was blood. The tall kid approached with a look of anger. "Cry god dammit!" The kid screamed kicking him once more and spitting on his body.

It was then something clicked in his mind. It wasnt anger.... But something else. He dindnt want this treatment anymore. He slowly rose to one knee and started pushing himself up. He was covered with so much dirt and blood you couldnt tell where the wounds were. "Get down you little *****!" Screamed the chubby kid as he went to kick him. He quickly reached out his arm and grabbed his leg. "My name..... is Roth......... I deserve your respect.... I am your superior, scum..... The kid's eyes widened as Roth's arm seemingly glowed. "RESPECT! WHY DO YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS?" Roth lifted the kid up by one arm and flung him. The child screamed as he hit a wall and tumbled in a heap. Roth grinned as all the kids ran away. Roth quickly turned and started running into the woods as it started to rain. he wasnt afraid...he didnt feel anything. He just ran.... And Ran. Eventually he ran straight into a man in a dark cloak. Roth shook his head and looked up at the man.

"Come on.... I know what you need.... I can give you a home and people to care about you...."
The man extended his hand out to help him up. Thinking for a minute he grabbed his hand......

Roth quickly snapped back to reality dripping cold sweat. He was above mount Silver. "Damn I dont have time for this!" Roth told him self as he beckoned his Altaria down. He quickly got off his bird 20 feet above the ground and returned it. He started walking towards the mountain.

"Crrrck....." Roth turned and he heard a bush moving. "Woosh!" People dressed as ninjas lept out and jumped towards him. There was 5. each one with a katana and kunai on a belt. Roth quickly examined the ninjas to find weak points. "I dont have time for this" Roth screamed as he ducked down.

He quickly grabbed one by the leg and punched him in the face. The knocked out ninja dangled in his arm. Seeing the reaming 4 coming from different sides. He quickly grabbed the knocked out ninja and spun it around at a high speed. 2 ninjas were knocked against trees leaving craters. The other 2 attacked from above. Roth sighed as he punched upwards shaddering a katana blade. He then grabbed the ninja and palm thrusted him in the chest towards the other one.

"Bleh.... They know i dont need to be tested....."
Roth quickly turned to see a familiar face. "Oh hey see ya got the memo Jase." Roth happily said as he approached him.