• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Risks

Do you like to take risks?

• Yes, I am up for anything even if I might regret it later.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Yes, I am up for anything as long as long as I won't regret it later.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No, but I'll occasionally try new things.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • No, I like to stay in my comfort zone at all times.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dark rift

So, would you say that you were the kind of person that likes to take risks and try new things, or do you prefer to stay in your comfort zone and stick by routines that you're used to?

I would say that I am up for taking risks and trying new things, as long as I'm not putting my life at risk.

??????

That guy.
I don't like risks. But I like trying new things a lot.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I take risks most weekends at College. Sometimes it backfires, sometimes it works out. Also I'm up for something new most of the time.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
I tend to act first, then think. And I don't really mind taking risks, so I guess I'd be up for anything, with or without regrets.

Profesco

gone gently
I'm not a risk taker, no. I prefer to fully understand a thing or situation before I get into it, and if there's a "tried and true" alternative that already guarantees whatever outcome I'm looking for, I'll gladly stick to it.

That being said, I took a risk and went against my logical judgement once. It turned out to be a horrible decision. Live and learn, right? :p

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
I'm always finding things uncomfortable then again I can find comfort in many things so either I take risks because nothing is normal for me, or I don't take risks because I'm comfortable with many things... But one thing I do know is I'm up for anything new so long as I don't see any threatening danger.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I almost never take risks and try new things only after obscene amounts of persuasion. The lack of risk-taking is beginning to become a problem these days, especially since it extend to almost anything with an uncertain outcome and not just risks in the traditional sense.

Dattebayo

Banned
I don't take risks, especially on trying out new foods.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I'm generally not a risk-taker, but I'm willing to try new things as long as they're not going to kill and/or maim and/or bankrupt me. Which doesn't make those new things much of a risk, but hey.

^That.

Also, I won't take risks if they might delete my save file (Like the HG Pokeathlon... x_x)

Last edited:

Indragon

Back in the USSR
I do take risks occasionally, but not irrational ones. Generally play cautious, but there's nothing like a good risk once in a while. Assuming it doesn't have any nasty forseeable consequences, that is ;P

Pansy :]

anustart
what's the point of life if you don't take risks that you might regret later??? if you don't regret it later, then it wasn't a risk, and if you don't take risks then you waste a life time!!! seriously, i go over the top with risks, and i used to totally freak out over the tiniest little thing, and now that i actually live my life, i'm like 80 times happier!!!