• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ritchie's 4th Pokemon

Ritchie's Pokemon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rovian

Kodoku no Koori
Do you remember Ritchie, the Ash clone, from the Kanto Pokemon league? We learned he had a Pikachu, Charmander, and Butterfree, but in one of his battles, there was a scene with a Spearow battling a Tentacool. Which one of these pokemon do you think belongs to Ritchie?

I think its Spearow because its a bird like Pidgeotto, and also, Ash tired to capture one.

LizardonX

Banned
tentacool since he already has a flying type.

Also Ash totally should have used tauros vs him. 3-0 anybody?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm thinking it is Tentacool since he doesn't have any water types

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Spearow.

Since he's supposed to be Ash perfected he would've caught the Spearow that harassed him at the beginning of his Journey.

Tentacool/Tentacruel was a Misty episode.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I hope it was Tentacool since it would balance out his team, but I guess we'll never know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.