• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rival Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waluigi3351

Ultimate Pwner
O______________O! the music that comes on when your about to face the rival pwns!!!! i can listen to it all day!!!

Torpoleon

I love the rival music!!!

Torpoleon

The music is what makes the battle interesting.

invisible-chan

ポッキ の かみ
What I loved about the Rival music is how it began. When you first hear it, you might think, "I know what's about to happen." Then the actual bale music plays and you know something epic is about to start.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
GSC had a lot of good music, your rivals music is some great music. It's too bad he wasn't as intense as the music xD

Oh yeah, best rival music, certainly. The music in those games in general is still my favorite.

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
Personally, I like the Team Rocket Radio Tower Takeover music. It makes a great ringtone for your cellphone.

To be fair, yes, I also like the rival music.

Yogurt

Yeah ninendo always seems to do a good job on the rival music.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Personally, I like the Team Rocket Radio Tower Takeover music. It makes a great ringtone for your cellphone.

To be fair, yes, I also like the rival music.

HELL YES. You're a genius. I always loved the TR Radio Tower theme.

Yeah ninendo always seems to do a good job on the rival music.

Not always.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
The Rival music for GSC took a bit of a slight twist for me. There's something in the arrangement of the notes that strikes it apart from other Pokemon battle themes.

EnteiFirecracker

Destiny Calls

Larry

Yeah I love that too!!!
I alaso like Gay's when you face him as Champ in R/B/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.