• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rival Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartie

Clint was just a basic name :p .

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
Retard girl symbol. no joke. for some reson i like calling my rivals something that has to do with retardness. :)

Mawile XD

ello thar
Named him Forrest, after Forrest Gump, because he runs everywhere...

??? as homage to the rival in GSC (I seriously thought that was his name when I first played it...I was 6).

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i allways have a standard name for all my rivals in these games, Jerk.
easy to remember and most of the time they honor their names.

I named my rival *sshole, most of the names I give my rivals are inappropriate.

Mariku -- kitten

Toshiya lover<3
I named him Birdman since his hair sorta looks like a bird ._.

Drifty

Swablu Swabbler
I called him Eugene, because I used to have a crush on someone called Eugene. Not that it says anything about what I like now.

Spider Pig

Ralph. On a previous file he was 'Chase', alluding to him running everywhere I suppose.

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
I named my rival after my best RL friend, Tyler.

Status
Not open for further replies.