• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rival Pokemon

HerpDerpTheTank

Creative Writer
Actually, Darkrai represents the New Moon whilst Cresselia represents the Full Moon. I suppose it could be simplified to light and dark, though. heh.

Cutty

Forever now
Togekiss and Honchkrow.
Crobat and Swoobat.

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
Tauros and Bouffalant.

Flying Weasel

Wasn't there a thing in the anime about magnezone and metagross.

Zachmac

Zoroark + Lucario
Stantler + Girafarig (competion for best deer in Gen 2 XD)
Lucario is stated to be a pokemon who can see through illusions, while Zoroark is the pokemon that create illusions. Besides that, Lucario has a x4 resistance to dark and the ability justified, so this actually does make sense. In fact, there may even be a chance of this being intentional.

Girafarig isn't a deer, but since Stantler has psychic powers, I guess it sort of could count...even though it isn't really psychic type.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
Shelmet and Karrablast and extensively Accelgor and Escavalier but thats a bit obvious.

I would assume there is a rivalry between Golem and Rhyperior. I don't think Golems appreciate their children being thrown by Rhyperior.

Shyy_Guii

Absol Fanatic
Beedrill vs Butterfree
Clefairy vs Jigglypuff
Zoroark vs Lucario
Mewtwo vs Arceus
Charizard vs Dragonite

Shyy_Guii

Absol Fanatic

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
Arcanine vs Ninetails had always seems to me a rivalry. Also seel line vs spheal line

Last edited:

Chewiana Jones

Dunsparciologist
Yay, responses! I think I like Minccino vs. Trubbish best, with points to Snorlax vs. Cherubi for the funny mental image.

ToeyJoey

The Count
Aren't most of these just similar Pokemon/Pokemon vaguely based on the same thing/Pokemon with "relationships?"

OrcaCity

Expert Killer Whale
Heatmor and Durant
Gorebyss and Huntail
I feel like Charizard and Blastoise are seen as rivals.
Pikachu and Meowth

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
starly and pidove

AnakBaé

Swordsman match (Lets say, to get Gardevoir lmao): Bisharp Vs. Gallade.
and also Zubat vs Woobat for cave territories in gen 6 LOL