• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rival Showdown! Ash VS Bea!! (1174)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1174.jpg

Rival Showdown! Ash VS Bea!!

Ash has received his next World Coronation Series match, and it's a third match against his rival, the Stow-on-Side Gym Leader, Bea. Heading to Stow-on-Side for the match, he bumps into her and they're both enthused about the mattch. When the match begins, things become even more tense as the Bea comes prepared with a Dynamax Band and Ash his recently obtained Mega Glove. Will Ash finally be able to beat Bea?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Can I say I really appreciate the buildup we got, it was cute and really characterised everyone well
Im so happy Korrina is here like it fits so well
The buildup really has been well and the battle has barely started and is still fun, I have high hopes from this one!

I already am :v
Pfffffttt and people complained about having two episodes (really sick of the normalized clout trolling on SPPf in-general)