• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RJR's Last Ditch Effort Shop

rjr1859

Hello to everyone and all, and just a brief forewarning that this shop will not be nearly as pretty or well-decorated as some of the others I've seen in this forum. I am new to this particular area of the forums but not new to SppF (I was around and posting some scrub fan fiction around ten years ago under the name DarkScyther1010--if anyone remembers, right on!).

So, my shop. The name is everything. This is my last ditch effort to complete my Pokedex before X/Y arrive, and my goal is to have one copy of each 'mon on one game. It's been a rousing success thus far, but I'm left with 7 empty slots and this shop is a natural extension of those slots.*

As for rules, uhm, I have very few:
1. Keep it polite, concise, and simple.
2. I'll only accept offers from the 7 that I need/want. After I have those, we'll see what we can do.
3. Clones and RNGs are all good in the 'hood; I'll accept it all.
4. All my pokemon are 100% in-game or Dream World. None of that fake stuff here, friends!

So, onto the sub-divisions!

What I'm Looking For and Need Desperately
;383;;493;:648:;484;:649:;490;;384;

What I Can Offer
I know I'm supposed to be specific in what I can offer, but frankly that's an astoundingly large thing. I can offer any common (Non-Legendary) Pokemon in the National Dex that you need.

What I can Offer (Legendary/Event)
I have a few doubles of which I can offer. These are:
Zapdos (Naive), Lv. 50, Unknown EVs/IVs
Zapdos (Quirky), Lv. 50, Unknown EVs/IVs
Moltres (Hardy), Lv. 50, Unkown EVs/IVs
Moltres (Calm) Lv. 50, Unknown EVs/IVs
2012FEB Mewtwo (Modest), Lv. 99, Unknown EVs/IVs
Mewtwo (Lax) Lv. 70, Unknown EVs/IVs
Regirock (Relaxed), Lv. 40 , Unknown EVs/IVs
Uxie (Timid) Lv. 50, Unkown EVs/IVs
Azelf (Quiet) Lv. 50, Unknown EVs/IVs
Mespirit (Relaxed) Lv. 50, Unkown EVs/IVs
DW Giratina (Mild) Lv. 40, Unknown EVs/IVs
Giratina (Docile) Lv. 47, Unknown EVs/IVs
Heatran (Timid), Lv. 50, Unknown EVs/IVs
2012MAY Darkrai, Lv. 98 (Calm), Unknown EVs/IVs
Darkrai, (Quiet), Lv. 50, Unknown EVs/IVs
Terrakion (Impish) Lv. 45, Unknown EVs/IVs
Terrakion (Lonely) Lv. 42, Unkown EVs/IVs
Virizion (Hasty) Lv. 45, Unknown EVs/IVs
Virizion (Rash) Lv. 42, Unknown EVs/IVs
Cobalion (Calm) Lv. 45, Unknown EVs/IVs
Cobalion (Modest) Lv. 42, Unknown EVs/IVs
Reshiram (Naughty), Lv. 70, Unknown EVs/IVs
Reshiram (Impish), Lv. 50, Unknown EVs/IVs

Services I Can Provide
EV Training
Basic Leveling/Breeding
Nature Breeding
Move Tutoring
Dream World Hunting/Gathering

*My apologies to any of the moderators if this isn't up to the shop thread code; I'm new to this area of the forums. Will be happy to adjust anything that needs adjusting.