• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RM Battle Frontier Team

Mr_Confused

The Ultimate
Ninjask@BrightPowder
Impish Nature
252 Hp 129 Def 129 Sp Def
Ability:Speed Boost

Substitute
Slash
Swords Dance
Baton Pass

Marowak@Thick Club
Jolly Nature
252 Attack 252 Speed 6 Sp Def
Ability:Rock Head

Swords Dance
Earthquake(soon to be replaced with rock slide when i get enough battle points)
Bonemerang
Double Edge

Latios@Leftovers
Modest Nature
252 Sp Atk 252 Speed 6 Sp. Def
Ice Beam/Calm Mind(cant decide on this one)
Thunderbolt
Dragon Claw
Phsycic

Vampiric Knight

Dance with the Devil
Adamant>Impish for Ninjask. He won't survive much with his defenses anyway. And I prefer Silver wind/Aerial ace over Slash and max Atk so it could at least defend itself.

Marowak is fine, but I prefer Rock slide over Bonemerang unless it's for something like getting rid of Substitutes or whatever.

For Latios, some EVs a bit over 200 Spd is fine enough, and max Sp. Atk is pretty high, but I prefer some in HP and in the defenses to recover. Speaking of which...

-Calm mind
-Ice beam
-Thunderbolt
-Recover

This is the moveset I like the most.

blaziken05

Dragon Claw on the above Latios.

Ninjask's HP should be divisible by 4. Rest in attack and speed, probably favoring speed.

Mr_Confused

The Ultimate
the reason ninjask is like that is because all he does is substitute so his speed boost raises his speed until i baton pass it to marowak. and since ninjask has such high speed he cant die before he substitutes. i maxed out hp so that his substitute could have the most possible hp to last. if it lasts then i can get in a swords dance and marowak can basically OHKO anything with that

Ninjask's HP should be divisible by 4. Rest in attack and speed, probably favoring speed.

and ninjask's speed is so high i have yet to see a pokemon outrun it against me with my ninjask having no evs in speed

Last edited:

blaziken05

Other Ninjask will. But then, I suppose the Pokemon in the BF have **** EVs, so you can get away with the lack of speed.