• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RM White T

o_0

Herbalist
Just completed my sixth badge and happened to catch a modest Tynamo, quite unexpected. Decided to use it instead of looking for an adamant Axew, unless anyone on here really thinks I should use Axew instead.

503.png

Samurott lv. 50 (Adamant) @ Lucky Egg
-Aqua Jet
-Megahorn
-False Swipe
-Encore

Samurott is my starter and it's pretty good. It hits hard but it is a little frail which isn't as nice. Hoping to add Waterfall to the move list soon.

571.png

Zoroark lv. 47 (Naive) @ Lucky Egg
-Faint Attack
-U-Turn
-Shadow Claw
-Agility

I love Zororark. This guy is incredibly frail. His ability and offensive stats make up for it, though.

578.png

Duosion lv. 47 (Modest) @ Lucky Egg
-Psychic
-Light Screen
-Hidden Power (Water)
-Recover

Duosion has a massive special attack stat. With the right moves and a soon-to-be evolution it'll be even better.

602.png

*NEW* Tynamo lv. 28 (Modest) @ Lucky Egg
-Spark
-Charge Beam
-Thunder Wave
-Tackle

Just found Tynamo and was pretty excited to catch it. I've grown to be fond of Eelektross and I really enjoy its movepool. I'm excited to train it, even though I already know it's going to be quite difficult.

Hoping to add these members to my team before the elite four. I'm hoping for a fully evolved team by then.
616.png
627.png

Let me know what you think of the team so far and what I should change/improve before I take on the Elite Four! Thanks in advance.

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
White, that's not a good idea at all. Zap Cannon is available at 69, in which case he should be WAY post-E4. Evolve Elektrik at 44, where it learns Thunderbolt.

I would suggest Grass Knot over Encore. Samurott is frail, so no use using Encore if it goes down so fast. And Grass Knot is a GREAT way for coverage. Megahorn is nice, but I prefer X-Scissor on mine because of the crit. rate and better Accuracy. Still, your call. False Swipe is good, but I'd suggest you replace it for Waterfall. Aqua Jet as priority, Waterfall for STAB, X-Scissor/Megahorn and Grass Knot for coverage.

Zoroark; Night Slash > Pursuit. In-game trainers hardly ever switch, and Night Slash hits much harder. Shadow Claw is redundant...try to find another Physical move (like Aerial Ace?)

Duosion; good. When are you going to evolve it though?

And yay! Finally someone using Braviary/Eelektross! +1 point to you!