• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RMDeck(s) - Yu-Gi-Oh!

Steven Apprentice

Steel Enthusiast
Posted mine in the wrong section... sorry, well here it goes...

These are some Decks I though of, tell me what you think, their a little iffy, but try and be nice, THANX!

Notes - Under each deck is the percent rates of me getting a certain group of cards.

Shadow of Life x45

Based on the Scourges and any light and dark cards that are each others counter-part. It basically has three combos, Zerra, Scourge, and the Oblivion/Demise Emperor(ess). I think I loaded it a bit much, but it should work out cause there is gonna be a lot going on in the grave. The Faries take over I think.

Monster x25
Light x12
Sky Scourge Enrise
Ruin, Queen of Oblivion
Archlord Zerato
Tethys the Goddess of Light
The Splendid VENUS
Zeradias, Herald of Heaven
The Agent of Force, Mars
Meltiel, Sage of the Sky
Nova Summoner x3
Mudora x2
Dark x9
Sky Scourge Norleras
Demise, King of Amageddon
Mazera Deville
Archfiend General
Messenger of Hades, Gor
Archfiend Soldier x2
Chaos Necromancer x2
Earth x5
Sky Scourge Invicil x2
Warrior of Zerra x3

Spell x13
Sanctuary in the Sky
Pandamonium
Celestial Transformation x3
End of the World x2
Cost Down x3
Magical Mallet x3

Trap x6
Magic Cylinder
Mirror Force
Security Orb
Radiant Mirror Force
Widespread Ruin
Beckoning of the Light

2 Offerings: 2 - 4%
1 Offerings: 3 - 6%
Special Offerings: 6 - 13%
All Offerings: 11 - 24%
No Offerings: 15 - 33%
Monster: 26 - 57%
Spell: 13 - 30%
Trap: 6 - 13%

Full-Throttle Gemini x45

What else can I say, it's a Gemini deck. It more focuses on just getting the opponent down quickly and without worry. But when most of the cards are second summoned, it's gonna be a battle field that will most likely go to us.

Monster x28
Gemini Summoner x3
Aquarian Alessa x3
Blazewing Butterfly x3
Chthonian Emperor Dragon
Dawnbreak Gardna x3
Doom Shaman
Goggle Golem x3
Grasschopper
Lucky Pied Piper x3
Shadow Delver x3
Necro Gardna x3

Spell x10
Delta Attacker x2
Double Summon x3
Super Double Summon x3
Fusion Gate x2

Trap x6
Ultimate Offering
Birthright x3
Mirror Force
Radian Mirror Force

Fusion
Superalloy Beast - Raptinus x3

1 Offering: 3 - 6%
No Offering: 25 - 57%
Monster: 28 - 62%
Spell: 10 - 22%
Trap: 6 -13%

Gladiator Induction x45

Here is a Gladiator Beast deck, it has the Phantom beasts in there for open slots, and its not too hard to say that I'll be switching out one or two Gladiator Beasts at a time. But with Wild Nature Release, I'm gonna be laying a whole lot of damage to the opponent. And seeing that after battle my Gladiators switch out, it can't be destroyed, I found that to be the greatest combo I've ever thought of, yeah, I'm not too good at them...

Monster x25
Gladiator Beast Alexander
Gladiator Beast Sparticus
Gladiator Beast Hoplomus x2
Gladiator Beast Diamcari x2
Gladiator Beast Beastari
Gladiator Beast Laquari x3
Gladiator Beast Secutor x3
Gladiator Beast Octavius x2
Test Ape x3
Test Tiger x3
Phantom Beast Cross Wing
Phantom Beast Wild-Horn
Phantom Beast Thunder Pegasus
Phantom Beast Rock-Lizard

Spell x14
Colosseum - Cage of the Gladiator Beast x3
Gladiator Beasts Battle Halberd
Gladiator Beasts Battle Gladius
Gladiator Beasts Battle Manica x2
Gladiator Beasts Respite
Gladiators Return
Future Fusion
Magical Mallet
Wild Nature’s Release x3

Trap x6
Parry
Disarm
Defensive Tactics
Ultimate Offering
Damage Condenser x2

Fusion
Gladiator Beast Gaiodiaz
Gladiator Beast Helalenos

2 Offering: 3 - 6%
1 Offering: 2 - 4%
No Offering: 20 - 44%
Monster: 25 - 57%
Spell: 14 - 30%
Trap: 6 - 13%

THANX Tell me what you think I should add or do with the decks, I appreciate it!

Red Ryu

I wouldn't double post for advice, it just seems rather rude...

anyways to your decks,

Shadow of Life: - Your meshing way too many themes together into one deck.

Demise and Ruin are great cards when you use Advanced ritual art. You have no way to search them out at all which will lead to consistency issues.

Zerato and Mazera Deville decks belong by themselves, mixing them together could work, but the decks are way more consistent without each other as one focuses on a raigeki engine while the other goes for massive discarding.

Sky scourges are the only things I feel that belongs in this deck, as you want a lot of dark fiends and light fairys. You also have way to many tribute, cut down on them.

Case and point, pick one of the themes and stick with it, very few themes can actually work well with others in the same deck.

Full-Throttle Gemini: Your using way too many monsters and your meshing every gemini into one deck, which isn't a good thing.
Gemini decks are usually built with some sort of tactic to achive; Water/Fire gemini are going for Frost and Flame dragon, dark gemini for fiend support and a monster that enemy controls, etc.

Pure geminis like to stay fire and water dominant to go for the Gemini summoner and Blazewing butterfly. I'd advice going for the water and fire route as well, since based on your set up thats how you wish to build the deck.

Gladiator Induction:First off drop all phantom beasts, they have no place in this deck. Same with future fusion since you HAVE to fuse them like how contact fusion works with Neos and his spacian friends.

Don't bother using test apes at all, the test tigers will do a much better and faster job at helping you tag out to gain your effects. Damage condenser isn't worth the -1 for, good searching, but way too much damage in the long run to get anything good.

Of all of the equip cards stick with the one that keeps them from dying in battle, then you can tag out faster and much more easily than with damage condenser.

You NEED Waboku's in this deck then your monster has battled but doesn't take damage for it and can tag out.

General advice: You need Heavy storm, Sangan, Call of the haunted, etc in all of these decks. Staple cards like those are essential in each of these decks.

Steven Apprentice

Steel Enthusiast
Thanx a whole lot, love the advice, I just redid the Gladiator Deck, I cut it down some, but I still want a whole lot of them in the deck you know? So everyone rate this one! Thanx!

Gladiator Induction Deck

Took out the Phantom Beasts, and well I doubled up on some of the Gladiators. I also added some Wabokus in there cause Ryu was right, it helps in the long run! :)

Monster x23
Gladiator Beast Alexander
Gladiator Beast Sparticus
Gladiator Beast Hoplomus x3
Gladiator Beast Diamcari x3
Gladiator Beast Beastari x3
Gladiator Beast Laquari x3
Gladiator Beast Secutor x3
Gladiator Beast Octavius x2
Test Tiger x3

Spell x13
Colosseum - Cage of the Gladiator Beast x3
Gladiator Beasts Battle Halberd
Gladiator Beasts Battle Gladius
Gladiator Beasts Battle Manica x3
Gladiators Return
Magical Mallet
Wild Nature’s Release x3

Trap x9
Parry x2
Disarm x2
Woboku x3
Defensive Tactics
Ultimate Offering

Fusion
Gladiator Beast Gaiodiaz
Gladiator Beast Helalenos

Heaven After Death Deck

I desided to stick with the Scourges, but to make it a true chaos deck, I kept in Ruin/Demise.

Monster x25
LIGHT x12
Sky Scourge Enrise
Ruin, Queen of Oblivion
Meltiel, Sage of the Sky
Winged Kuriboh x2
Nova Summoner x3
Mudora x2
The Agent of Force, Mars x2
DARK x11
Sky Scourge Norleras
Demise, King of Oblivion