• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rmt: 2-in-1.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Meh, I'm not creative. Basically, this is a re-rate of my updated futured Diamond team(which hasn't changed that much honestly) and a rate of my future Pearl team.

Goukazaru@Leftovers
Naive/Timid
252 Speed, lots of SAtk(like 200 SAtk), rest in Atk or 252 Speed, 252 SAtk, 6 HP
Scheme
Flamethrower
Grass Rope
Stone Edge/Focus Bomb
*I'm just wary of the accuracy of Focus Bomb.

Milotic@Flame Orb
Bold
212 HP, 252 Def, 40 SAtk
Surf
Ice Beam
Hypnosis
Recover/Aqua Ring
*Flame Orb may seem pretty suicidal, but auto-Marvel Scale is too good to resist. I don't know whether to use Aqua Ring or Recover. If Flame Orb is a one-time only thing, then I will use Lefties instead.

Fuwaraido@Nothing
Timid
252 Def, 196 Speed, rest in HP
Will-O-Wisp
Calm Mind
Baton Pass
Shadow Ball/Thunderbolt/maybe Eerie Wind
*I like this pokemon a lot. Eerie Wind maybe nice for some fun hax, but I doubt I'll get the boost that much... and it has crappy PP. Well, that could be semi-fixed by a PP Max...with these EVs, it has 270 Speed. Thanks to Acrobatic, it raises to 405.

Snorlax@Leftovers
Careful
168 HP, 80 Atk, 156 Def, 104 SDef
Curse
Crunch
Rest
Body Slam
*So...Curselax...yeah. I don't know about the EV Spread. Body Slam is for paralyzing random pokemon, and it is there because I'm too lazy to search for Return.

Gaburaisu@Leftovers/Choice Band
Jolly/Adamant
252 Atk, enough EVs for 301-303 Speed, rest in HP/252 Atk, can't decide where to put other EVs
Swords Dance/Iron Head
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Fire Fang/Rock Slide
*This is one of my favorite new pokemon. It's so awesome. Use RS and Iron Head with Choice Band, SD and Fire Fang with Lefties. I can't really decide on the nature and EVs on. I know the CB set should be Adamant, but it has the high HP stat that I feel I shouldn't pass up. I think I need most help with this.

Okay, so now, I need a physical wall or a special wall... I want to use Agunomuu, but I aslo want to use Yukishii(sp?). Dorapion could be a physical wall(though I don't really need it with Will-O-Wisp, and Milotic on my team) and maybe a CM/Softboiled/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt Blissey?

UPDATE: I've decided on using Yukishii because I didn't need another special sweeper, nor did I need another Normal type.

Yukishii@Leftovers/Whatever
Bold
244 HP, 176 Def, 88 in SDef, SAtk, or Speed(I can't decide)
Calm Mind
Rest
Reflect
Psychic
*, I like this a lot. Maybe less Def and more speed for outrunning stuff?

And here's my planned Pearl team.

Dotaitos@Leftovers/Choice Band
Careful/Adamant
212 HP, 64 Atk, 136 SDef, 96 Def, rest in Def/252 HP, 252 Atk, 6 HP
Wood Hammer/Seed Bomb
Stone Edge/Earthquake
Curse/Crunch
Leech Seed
*Yeah, lots of options here...Obviously, a Careful nature will result in a Curselax-esque Dotatios(CurseToise, maybe?) while and Adamant nature will result in Choice Band. I'm kinda wary on the Cursing set... I runs into the same problems as CurseLax. Grass + Rock (Stone Edge + Seed Bomb/Wood Hammer) covers more, but Grass + Ground (EQ and Seed Bomb) helps with more stuff(Metagross and Tyranitar)...should I just use the Choice Bander?

Agunomuu@Life Orb
Hasty/Naive
252 SAtk, 252 Speed, 6 HP
Scheme
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Explosion/Flamethrower
*Too good to resist imo.

Blissey@Large Root/Leftovers
Bold
252 HP, 252 Def, 6 SDef
Calm Mind
Thunderbolt
Softboiled
Ice Beam
*Thinking of running Softboiled/Aromatherapy/Thunderwave/Ice Beam with a Calm nature. Need help.

Muumajii@Leftovers
Bold
252 HP, 172 Def, 84 SDef
Pain Split
Will-O-Wisp
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt/Energy Ball
*This is pretty much a special Dusclops. EVs need work. I'm not sure if this is even useful on my team honestly...

Weavile@Life Orb/Leftovers
Jolly
252 Speed, 252 Atk, 6 HP
Swords Dance
Ice Punch/Ice Pebble/Snow Slide
Blade Test
Brick Break
*It seems like his moveset will be hard to get together...I don't know if you can breed Ice Punch or Ice Pebble onto him before facing the Elite 4, so help please...

Dookaton@Leftovers
Impish/Relaxed
244 HP, 164 Def, 102 Atk
Hypnosis
Light Screen
Gyro Ball
Rest
*I woulda done some sorta CMing set, but I felt like I was pushing it already. Walls and statuses pretty much. Sets up LS for the team, mainly Dotaitos.

Well, there you have it. I'd like to have suggestions that I can get before the E4 only please. My Pearl team is obviously less thought out than my Diamond team imo, so I would like help more help towards there.

Edit:

I'm putting Lucario>Dookatun.

Lucario@Life Orb/Lefties
Modest
Calm Mind
Pulse Bomb
Dragon Pulse
Agility/Substitute
*Nothing resists Fighting+Dragon BTW.

Last edited:

Bryloom

Trains and such
alright, here i go.. sorry if my rating isn't as good as it should be. I'm kinda busy right now so first off
Goukazaru: Either way is fine(physical/special), i don't see why one would be better than the other...so yea, no stone edge... i'm not liking grass rope on him...
Milotic: Leftovers w/recover. you can't go wrong.
Fuwaraido: I think shadow ball is the best for him... the eeriepassing thing sounds fun though.
Gaburaisu(sp?): I like the CBer set. w/ rock slide and iron head. he's faster than i thought he'd be.
Dotaitos: Seed Bomb and EQ w/ curse. never have wood hammer and curse imo.
Muumajii: Go with energy ball. I didn't check if he can learn it, i just took your word for it..

sorry, it was a bit rushed... ask someone else for the evs and hold items i hadn't commented on

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Goukazaru@lefties
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Brick Break
- Shadow Claw
- Flare Drive / Stone Edge / Rock Slide / Fire Blast

Nothing resists both Fighting and Ghost attacks. Rock Slide / Stone Edge hits Flyers, while Flare Drive deals a ton of damage with Swords Dance. Fire Blast can go over it if you don't really like the recoil.

Goukazaru@Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out / Mach Punch / Rock Slide / Stone Edge
- In Fight
- Shadow Claw
- Flare Drive

Choice Bander set. Plain and simple. Just go with the simple 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 6 hp spread.

Milotic@lefties
Bold Nature
- Surf
- Ice Beam / Toxic
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

You can't go wrong with the good old ReSTalk moveset. Ice Beam for Grass types, Flyers and Dragons, and other bulky waters won't like you packing Toxic. EVs are 212 hp / 252 Def / 44 Spec. Atk. You can put the Spec. Atk EVs if you want to, but honestly I don't really think you need it with a base 125 Spec. Def.

Snorlax@lefties
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Return
- Earthquake / Crunch
- Rest

Are you using Curselax ingame? Earthquake would prove to be the better choice since there's a higher probability that you'll meet a Steel type than a levitating Ghost. EVs for Curselax are something like this: 140 hp / 116 Atk / 92 Def / 160 Spec. Def.

Fuwaraido@Salac Berry
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Eerie Wind / Shadow Ball
- Baton Pass
- Substitute / Will-o-Wisp / T-Bolt / Silver Wind

Strict special Baton Passer: but who's the recepient here may I ask?

I was just rating Gaburaisu just now in D/P CRMT: so now I have all the movesets and EV spread for you.

Gaburaisu@lefties
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide / Stone Edge
- Dragon Claw / Crunch / Fire Fang

EVs: 252 Atk / 120 Spd / 108 hp / 28 Def

120 Spd EVs gives it just enough speed to reach 270 max speed, which is enough to outspeed other physical sweepers like Blaziken and heracross. 108 hp jacks it up so that hp is divisible exactly by 16. The rest is pretty much self explainatory. Dragon Claw gains STAB, and hits everything that is resistant to Rock Slide and Earthquake for either neutral or super effective hits. Fire Fang hurts Dotaitos and Breloom, while Crunch hits Claydol hard.

Or, Choice Band version.

Gaburaisu@Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw / Meteoric Swarm
- Fire Fang / Crunch / Fire Blast

Meteoric Swarm works best in this case since you have Choice Band to negate the Spec. Atk drop. Fire Blast hits Skarmory and Weezing hard.

Yukishii@lefties
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic / T-Bolt / Shadow Ball / Energy Ball
- T-Bolt / Shadow Ball / Energy Ball
- Rest

I'd hesitate to say, Psychic version of CalmCune.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
On Gouku, I've seen Solarbeam+Powerful Herb used in the Battle Tower, I find that useful, but a one-time-use only. Also, you were close to what I had on Fuwaraido, but here's mine:

Fuwaraido@Hooked Spikes
Timid
Detonate
-Calm Mind
-Eerie Wind
-Baton Pass
-WoW/Substitute

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
Chaos Corruption, about the Acrobatic ability, Fuwaraido needs to have an item and use it to make the ability take effect.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Goukazaru@lefties
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Brick Break
- Shadow Claw
- Flare Drive / Stone Edge / Rock Slide / Fire Blast

Nothing resists both Fighting and Ghost attacks. Rock Slide / Stone Edge hits Flyers, while Flare Drive deals a ton of damage with Swords Dance. Fire Blast can go over it if you don't really like the recoil.

Goukazaru@Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out / Mach Punch / Rock Slide / Stone Edge
- In Fight
- Shadow Claw
- Flare Drive

Choice Bander set. Plain and simple. Just go with the simple 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 6 hp spread.
I don't see the point in physical Goukazaru because I have CurseLax and Gaburaisu. Though the coverage offered by physical Goku IS hard to resist...

Milotic@lefties
Bold Nature
- Surf
- Ice Beam / Toxic
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

You can't go wrong with the good old ReSTalk moveset. Ice Beam for Grass types, Flyers and Dragons, and other bulky waters won't like you packing Toxic. EVs are 212 hp / 252 Def / 44 Spec. Atk. You can put the Spec. Atk EVs if you want to, but honestly I don't really think you need it with a base 125 Spec. Def.
Is Sleep Talk a TM? If it is, I'll use that set(the only reason I didn't use it was because I wasn't sure if Sleep Talk was a TM, and I didn't feel like checking.

Snorlax@lefties
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Return
- Earthquake / Crunch
- Rest

Are you using Curselax ingame? Earthquake would prove to be the better choice since there's a higher probability that you'll meet a Steel type than a levitating Ghost. EVs for Curselax are something like this: 140 hp / 116 Atk / 92 Def / 160 Spec. Def.

Fuwaraido@Salac Berry
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Eerie Wind / Shadow Ball
- Baton Pass
- Substitute / Will-o-Wisp / T-Bolt / Silver Wind

Strict special Baton Passer: but who's the recepient here may I ask?
It was supposed to be special Goku.

I was just rating Gaburaisu just now in D/P CRMT: so now I have all the movesets and EV spread for you.

Gaburaisu@lefties
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw / Crunch / Fire Fang

EVs: 252 Atk / 120 Spd / 108 hp / 28 Def

120 Spd EVs gives it just enough speed to reach 270 max speed, which is enough to outspeed other physical sweepers like Blaziken and heracross. 108 hp jacks it up so that hp is divisible exactly by 16. The rest is pretty much self explainatory. Dragon Claw gains STAB, and hits everything that is resistant to Rock Slide and Earthquake for either neutral or super effective hits. Fire Fang hurts Dotaitos and Breloom, while Crunch hits Claydol hard.

Or, Choice Band version.

Gaburaisu@Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw / Meteoric Swarm
- Fire Fang / Crunch / Fire Blast

Meteoric Swarm works best in this case since you have Choice Band to negate the Spec. Atk drop. Fire Blast hits Skarmory and Weezing hard.

Thank you VERY much for the Gaburaisu sets... I wasn't really sure on what to do with him :) I personally like the Swords Dancing set, seeing as how I can't resist support moves.

Yukishii@lefties
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic / T-Bolt / Shadow Ball / Energy Ball
- Rest

I'd hesitate to say, Psychic version of CalmCune.
I like Reflect...and that seems kinda redundant with special Goukazaru and Fuwaraido.

Your suggestions are very helpful...I think I will make two teams. One with your suggestions, and one with my original ideas. Of course I'll have to play through Diamond twice but, I think it'll be worth it.

UU King: Wow, that sucks *** through a straw...

DSDark

Breeder
Please rate my team when you know more about pokemon. Thanks.

that is true but yeah

Meh, I'm not creative. Basically, this is a re-rate of my updated futured Diamond team(which hasn't changed that much honestly) and a rate of my future Pearl team.

Goukazaru@Leftovers
Naive/Timid
252 Speed, lots of SAtk(like 200 SAtk), rest in Atk or 252 Speed, 252 SAtk, 6 HP
Scheme
Flamethrower
Grass Rope
Stone Edge/Focus Bomb

Milotic@Flame Orb
Bold
212 HP, 252 Def, 40 SAtk
Surf
Ice Beam
Hypnosis
Recover/Aqua Ring
*Flame Orb may seem pretty suicidal, but auto-Marvel Scale is too good to resist. I don't know whether to use Aqua Ring or Recover. If Flame Orb is a one-time only thing, then I will use Lefties instead.

Fuwaraido@Nothing
Timid
Will-O-Wisp
Calm Mind
Baton Pass
*I like this pokemon a lot. Eerie Wind maybe nice for some fun hax, but I doubt I'll get the boost that much... and it has crappy PP. Well, that could be semi-fixed by a PP Max...with these EVs, it has 270 Speed. Thanks to Acrobatic, it raises to 405.

Snorlax@Leftovers
Careful
Curse
Crunch
Rest
Body Slam
*So...Curselax...yeah. I don't know about the EV Spread. Body Slam is for paralyzing random pokemon, and it is there because I'm too lazy to search for Return.

Jolly/Adamant
252 Atk, enough EVs for 301-303 Speed, rest in HP/252 Atk, can't decide where to put other EVs
Swords Dance/Iron Head
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Fire Fang/Rock Slide
*This is one of my favorite new pokemon. It's so awesome. Use RS and Iron Head with Choice Band, SD and Fire Fang with Lefties. I can't really decide on the nature and EVs on. I know the CB set should be Adamant, but it has the high HP stat that I feel I shouldn't pass up. I think I need most help with this.

Okay, so now, I need a physical wall or a special wall... I want to use Agunomuu, but I aslo want to use Yukishii(sp?). Dorapion could be a physical wall(though I don't really need it with Will-O-Wisp, and Milotic on my team) and maybe a CM/Softboiled/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt Blissey?

UPDATE: I've decided on using Yukishii because I didn't need another special sweeper, nor did I need another Normal type.

Bold
Calm Mind
Rest
Reflect
Psychic

Careful/Adamant
212 HP, 252 SDef, rest in Def/252 HP, 252 Atk, 6 HP
Wood Hammer/Seed Bomb
Stone Edge/Earthquake
Curse/Crunch
Leech Seed
*Yeah, lots of options here...Obviously, a Careful nature will result in a Curselax-esque Dotatios(CurseToise, maybe?) while and Adamant nature will result in Choice Band. I'm kinda wary on the Cursing set... I runs into the same problems as CurseLax. Grass + Rock (Stone Edge + Seed Bomb/Wood Hammer) covers more, but Grass + Ground (EQ and Seed Bomb) helps with more stuff(Metagross and Tyranitar)...should I just use the Choice Bander?

Agunomuu@Life Orb
Hasty/Naive
Scheme
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Explosion/Flamethrower
*Too good to resist imo.

Bold
252 HP, 252 Def, 6 SDef
Calm Mind
Thunderbolt
Softboiled
Ice Beam
*Thinking of running Softboiled/Aromatherapy/Thunderwave/Ice Beam with a Calm nature. Need help.

Muumajii@Leftovers
Bold
252 HP, 172 Def, 84 SDef
Pain Split
Will-O-Wisp
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt/Energy Ball
*This is pretty much a special Dusclops. EVs need work. I'm not sure if this is even useful on my team honestly...

Jolly
252 Speed, 252 Atk, 6 HP
Swords Dance
Blade Test
Brick Break
*It seems like his moveset will be hard to get together...I don't know if you can breed Ice Punch or Ice Pebble onto him before facing the Elite 4, so help please...

Dookaton@Leftovers
Impish/Relaxed
244 HP, 164 Def, 102 Atk
Hypnosis
Light Screen
Gyro Ball
Rest
*I woulda done some sorta CMing set, but I felt like I was pushing it already. Walls and statuses pretty much. Sets up LS for the team, mainly Dotaitos.

Well, there you have it. I'd like to have suggestions that I can get before the E4 only please. My Pearl team is obviously less thought out than my Diamond team imo, so I would like help more help towards there.

when using Goukzaru you want it to be either Modest(Special) or Adamant(Physical) because you its other stats can't afford to be decreased.

DSDark

Breeder
Please rate my team when you know more about pokemon. Thanks.

that is true but yeah

Goukazaru@Leftovers
Naive/Timid
Scheme
Flamethrower
Grass Rope
Stone Edge/Focus Bomb

Milotic@Flame Orb
Bold
212 HP, 252 Def, 40 SAtk
Surf
Ice Beam
Hypnosis
Recover/Aqua Ring

Fuwaraido@Nothing
Timid
Will-O-Wisp
Calm Mind
Baton Pass

Snorlax@Leftovers
Careful
Curse
Crunch
Rest
Body Slam

Jolly/Adamant
Swords Dance/Iron Head
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Fire Fang/Rock Slide

Bold
Calm Mind
Rest
Reflect
Psychic

Careful/Adamant
212 HP, 252 SDef, rest in Def/252 HP, 252 Atk, 6 HP
Wood Hammer/Seed Bomb
Stone Edge/Earthquake
Curse/Crunch
Leech Seed

Agunomuu@Life Orb
Hasty/Naive
Scheme
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Explosion/Flamethrower
*Too good to resist imo.

Bold
252 HP, 252 Def, 6 SDef
Calm Mind
Thunderbolt
Softboiled
Ice Beam

Muumajii@Leftovers
Bold
252 HP, 172 Def, 84 SDef
Pain Split
Will-O-Wisp
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt/Energy Ball

Jolly
252 Speed, 252 Atk, 6 HP
Swords Dance
Blade Test
Brick Break

Dookaton@Leftovers
Impish/Relaxed
244 HP, 164 Def, 102 Atk
Hypnosis
Light Screen
Gyro Ball
Rest

when using Goukzaru you want it to be either Modest(Special) or Adamant(Physical) because you its other stats can't afford to be decreased.

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Yes, you can use Sleep Talk as a TM. Or even better, just train it up in Emerald and send it over to D/P when you're done. Oh, for Goukazaru, you can just use it as a Choice Bander. It's just that he doesn't really have that good a special moveset, and I don't really want to list the Sunnybeaming moveset. If you want it, here it is.

Goukazaru@lefties
Modest / Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Flamethrower
- Solarbeam / Focus Bomb
- Sunny Day / Will-o-Wisp

And you've got another team. Let's start rating, shall we? I rated Dotaitos last night when I wasn't as tired, so EVs are included.

Dotaitos@lefties
Impish / Careful Nature
- Curse
- Seed Bomb / Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide / Rest

EVs: 212 hp / 64 Atk / 96 Def / 136 Spec. Def

Your standard physical wall. Rest is highly recommended. The EVs in Atk and Def give both stats 270 max, which go over 400 after one Curse. 212 hp EVs should give you an hp value that's exactly divisible by 16. A few Spec. Def EVs helps it survive unboosted special attacks, but please don't leave it in against ice attacks.

Agunomuu@lefties
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind / Scheme
- Psychic
- Flamethrower

Blissey@lefties
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- T-Bolt
- Softboiled

EVs: 252 Def / 212 hp / 44 Spec. Atk OR Spec. Def

Calm Minding Blissey is more useful ingame. Cleric or not, Blissey always needs Bold Nature and max Def EVs except for a few cases.

Weavile@Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Ice Pebble
- Ice Punch
- Blade Test
- Brick Break / Focus Punch

Sneasel learns Ice Pebble at lvl 42. The difficult part is getting Ice Punch on Weavile in the first place. Breed hitmonchan / Medicham who knows Ice Punch with a female Mimiroru, and chain breed it to a female Sneasel. Now you get Sneasel offspring with Ice Punch. Take a male and female Sneasel that knows Ice Punch, and level both of them up until they learn Ice Pebble naturally. Breed them, and you'll get a Sneasel with both Ice Pebble and Ice Punch.

I honestly don't know anything about Dootakun, sorry.

I know Dootakun better than the back of my hand. He's a defense-oriented pokemon with decent Sp attack. Here's a Dootakun set for you:

Gyro ball
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Faint attack

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Yes, you can use Sleep Talk as a TM. Or even better, just train it up in Emerald and send it over to D/P when you're done. Oh, for Goukazaru, you can just use it as a Choice Bander. It's just that he doesn't really have that good a special moveset, and I don't really want to list the Sunnybeaming moveset. If you want it, here it is.

Goukazaru@lefties
Modest / Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Flamethrower
- Solarbeam / Focus Bomb
- Sunny Day / Will-o-Wisp

And you've got another team. Let's start rating, shall we? I rated Dotaitos last night when I wasn't as tired, so EVs are included.

Dotaitos@lefties
Impish / Careful Nature
- Curse
- Seed Bomb / Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide / Rest

EVs: 212 hp / 64 Atk / 96 Def / 136 Spec. Def

Your standard physical wall. Rest is highly recommended. The EVs in Atk and Def give both stats 270 max, which go over 400 after one Curse. 212 hp EVs should give you an hp value that's exactly divisible by 16. A few Spec. Def EVs helps it survive unboosted special attacks, but please don't leave it in against ice attacks.
Thank you very much for this. Much of the time I was worried about what to do with it. So are you saying Leech Seed + Curse isn't a good idea? I also like Rest a lot. The fact that you provided EVs is great, too. I knew that I wanted it to have HP divisible by 16, so I gave it that 212 HP EVs. I didn't know where to put my other EVs. Though I feel like it needs more SDef, and a Careful nature to be honest.

Agunomuu@lefties
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind / Scheme
- Psychic
- Flamethrower
Scheme>Calm Mind imo. It can't learn Energy Ball I believe. If it could, it wouldn't really help with anything except for Swampert and Dosaidon...and the former will never switch in on Agunomuu.

Blissey@lefties
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- T-Bolt
- Softboiled

EVs: 252 Def / 212 hp / 44 Spec. Atk OR Spec. Def

Calm Minding Blissey is more useful ingame. Cleric or not, Blissey always needs Bold Nature and max Def EVs except for a few cases.

Weavile@Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Ice Pebble
- Ice Punch
- Blade Test
- Brick Break / Focus Punch

Sneasel learns Ice Pebble at lvl 42. The difficult part is getting Ice Punch on Weavile in the first place. Breed hitmonchan / Medicham who knows Ice Punch with a female Mimiroru, and chain breed it to a female Sneasel. Now you get Sneasel offspring with Ice Punch. Take a male and female Sneasel that knows Ice Punch, and level both of them up until they learn Ice Pebble naturally. Breed them, and you'll get a Sneasel with both Ice Pebble and Ice Punch.
I honestly think SD/Brick Break/Blade Test/Ice Punch(or Ice Pebble or Snow Slide) with a Jolly would be a better set. It would only need enough speed to hit 373, max attack, and the rest in HP or SDef. I also think Ice Pebble is useless. Who are you going to use to hit it with? Jolteon is owned by Blissey+Dotaitos and Ninjask is handled by...nothing really, but it won't be seen much in-game anyways(and the AI sucks, as you know).

I honestly don't know anything about Dootakun, sorry.
Thanks for the help guys. I'll be making so more teams that include pokemon you can get after the E4, so things'll be less restricted.

OtterPops

Mareep!
I know Dootakun better than the back of my hand. He's a defense-oriented pokemon with decent Sp attack. Here's a Dootakun set for you:

Gyro ball
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Faint attack

Whatever you do, don't use this one. D:

Dootakun
Item: Leftovers
Bold Nature
EVS: Not sure, but high HP is a must to survive; the rest go in attack/defense
Earthquake
Hypnosis/Stealth Rock
Rock Slide
Explosion/Rest

or

Dootakun
Item: Leftovers
Modest Nature
EVS: ?
Calm Mind
Luster Cannon/Rest
Psychic
Stealth Rock

-;179;

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.

Gyro ball
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Faint attack

Needless to say, the moveset fails. Faint Attack on a Special sweeper? No thanks. More Calm Mind please.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Do you guys think a Rentoraa could fit onto my Diamond or Pearl team? I mean, Muujamii really isn't all that helpful on my Pearl team imo, and Gaburaisu doesn't HAVE to be on my Diamond team...

Rentoraa@Leftovers/Life Orb
Adamant
252 Atk, 252 Speed, 6 HP
Thunder Wave
Spark
Ice Fang
Crunch/Fire Fang
*Open up with Thunder Wave. It solves its speed problem. This obviously won't work on Speed grounds, but then again, that's why Rentoraa sucks....this may work with some speed passed from Eerie, but that has too small a chance to use consistently.

Last edited:

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
You could go with howl actually.

Rentoraa@lefties
Adamant Nature
- howl
- Spark
- Ice Fang
- Fire Fang / Crunch

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
I'm trying to get this team fully arranged before I battle the E4...

Oh, wait, I just remembered, Rentoraa will probably be on my Pearl team, and by the time I start on it, I'll have beat the E4 on Diamond. I can just get the proper pokemon on Diamond, breed, and trade the egg over. Or I'll hatch it on Diamond and trade that Korinku over.

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
That'll do.

Anything else you need help on?

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Well, in the future, I'll be making D/P Wi-Fi teams, so if you wanna help me through PMs, that'd be cool...

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
No problem. Just PM me or post here.