• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RMT and you may get a present :)

blackrose

Hello
please rate :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

373.png

Salamence @ Life orb
Mild
120 Atk / 248 SpA / 140 Spe or 120 Atk / 252 SpA / 136 Spe
-Draco Meteor
-brick break
fire blast / flamethrower
-Dragon claw/ roost

385.png

Jirachi@Leftovers
Jolly
80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Wish
Zen headbutt
U-turn/Ice punch/thunder punch
thunder punch

excellent support for mence, providing wish and can be swapped into to take ice attacks, and t-punch can take care of them

121.png

Starmie @ Choice Specs
Timid
252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Rapid Spin

or

Starmie @ Leftovers
Nature: Timid
Ability: Natural Cure
160 Hp / 132 SpA / 216 Spe
~ Thunder Bolt
~ Surf
~ Rapid Spin
~ Recover

This can function as your mixape and secondary gyarados counter in addition to what I mentioned above. Normally, you would run Psychic over Rapid Spin, but your team really hurts from Stealth Rock. Just remember that this isn't up to taking two Modest Scarftran Fire Blasts, so instead use Heatran to counter it. Running a Specs set really isn't necessary, I just find it cooler :p Plus you get to beat other Starmies if you face them

472.png

Gliscor @ Leftovers
Impish
252 Hp, 176 Def, 80 Spd
-Roost
-Ice Fang
-Earthquake
-Stealth Rock

He does the mighty job of stopping Heracross and most Tyranitars, of which your team can't really take a hit from. He is Ev'ed to outspeed max speed Jolly Tyranitars as well as most Heracrosses that don't run full speed. Gliscor does benefit from a lot of speed though- the most I would run is 285 or 280 though- which requires 236 and 216 Ev's in speed, respectively. Running 280 Speed is very helpful in countering Lucario, beating SD Luke to the HP Ice and OHKOing with Earthquake. This would also ensure that you outrun all nonscarf Heatran and Adamant Heracrosses, while reaching 284 lets you outspeed all +nature base 80's, like Togekiss and Mamoswine.

251.png

Celebi @ Leftovers
Bold
252 Hp, 220 Def, 36 Spd
-Grass Knot
-Hp Ice
-Recover
-Leech seed

485.png

Heatran @ Life Orb or choice scarf
Modest
252 Sp. Atk, 16 HP, 240 Spd
-Taunt
-Fire Blast
-Earth Power
-Hp Grass

This will counter all Blisseys easily while luring them in. Since they can't heal, Fire Blast will 3HKO after Taunt, while all Blissey can do is Seismic Toss or worse, Ice Beam. Hp Grass is for Swamperts.

please help my team :)

P.S present delivery will be permenantly delayed :(

Last edited:

KamiStriker

Kami God
Hello
please rate :)

373.png

Salamence @ Choice Specs
Modest
252 Satk / 252 Spd / 4 hp
-Draco Meteor
-Dragon Pulse
-Flamethrower
-Hydro Pump

my lead

or a mixmence set?

Salamence @ Life orb
Mild/ rash
120 Atk / 252 SpA / 136 Spe
-Draco Meteor
-brick break
-Flamethrower
-Dragon Claw

385.png

Jirachi@Leftovers
Jolly
80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Wish
Zen headbutt
U-Turn
Thunder Punch
You said you could swap it in to block ice attacks so to counter them go with thunder punch maybe?

excellent support for mence, providing wish and can be swapped into to take ice attacks

121.png

Starmie @ Choice Specs
Timid
252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Rapid Spin
Looks good, exactly the same as the one from my Sandstorm team.
A very common set which can be used very effectivly for countering many types.

This can function as your mixape and secondary gyarados counter in addition to what I mentioned above. Normally, you would run Psychic over Rapid Spin, but your team really hurts from Stealth Rock. Just remember that this isn't up to taking two Modest Scarftran Fire Blasts, so instead use Heatran to counter it. Running a Specs set really isn't necessary, I just find it cooler :p Plus you get to beat other Starmies if you face them

472.png

Gliscor @ Leftovers
Impish
252 Hp, 176 Def, 80 Spd
-Roost
-Ice Fang
-Earthquake
-Stealth Rock
Also looks fine to me.
He does the mighty job of stopping Heracross and most Tyranitars, of which your team can't really take a hit from. He is Ev'ed to outspeed max speed Jolly Tyranitars as well as most Heracrosses that don't run full speed. Gliscor does benefit from a lot of speed though- the most I would run is 285 or 280 though- which requires 236 and 216 Ev's in speed, respectively. Running 280 Speed is very helpful in countering Lucario, beating SD Luke to the HP Ice and OHKOing with Earthquake. This would also ensure that you outrun all nonscarf Heatran and Adamant Heracrosses, while reaching 284 lets you outspeed all +nature base 80's, like Togekiss and Mamoswine.

251.png

Celebi @ Leftovers
Bold
252 Hp, 220 Def, 36 Spd
-Grass Knot
-Hp Ice
-Recover
-Reflect/ leech seed
I am not really sure between leech seed and Reflect but if it was up to me I would probably go with the leech seed on celebi to gain that little bit of Hp so its acting like a Leftovers.

485.png

Heatran @ Life Orb
Modest
252 Sp. Atk, 16 HP, 240 Spd
-Taunt
-Fire Blast
-Earth Power
-Hp Grass
You have a Life Orb on youre mece to. I am not sure if your allowed to have two but if that is the case then you could try a Choice Scarf on Heatran maybe?
This will counter all Blisseys easily while luring them in. Since they can't heal, Fire Blast will 3HKO after Taunt, while all Blissey can do is Seismic Toss or worse, Ice Beam. Hp Grass is for Swamperts.

please help my team :)

Changes to your team are made in Bold. Looks like a good team which covers most threats and can well support eachother.
Hope I can get that Present =P

blackrose

anymore suggestions? which salamence should i use?

Face

Banned
I would go for the choicemence so that its faster and works better as a lead.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
u shuld use ur mixmence u have coverage over dark normal and steel types

and all the moves look good and i would use leech seed rather than reflect

Outlawed

Proffesional Battler
Hmm, really quick comments, your Mence is really messy, try this set:
Salamence @ Life Orb
Nature: Mild
EV's: 120 Atk / 248 SpA / 140 Spe
~ Fire Blast
~ Draco Meteor
~ Brick Break
~ Roost

Leech Seed for Celebi Please.

One more speed point to outspeed other sets, and please, Dragon Claw is not needed because Draco Meteor does it better.
Roost is a better choice and it will give you a chance to get rid of Jirachi which does nothing IMO.
Snorlax with Thick Fat > Jirachi in my humble opinion.

another thing, Put some more bulky on that Starmie please. That one is pretty brittle.
Try this maybe:
Starmie @ Leftovers
Nature: Timid
Ability: Natural Cure
160 Hp / 132 SpA / 216 Spe
~ Thunder Bolt
~ Surf
~ Rapid Spin
~ Recover
That Counters Gyara and Mix Ape more effectively indeed.

As for Heatran, Taunt isn't what I would play, but you kinda need it. You can't play taunt with Choice Scarf though. Kinda messy too, but I'm no expert on him so I'll just let it be.
Hope that helped.

Last edited:

blackrose

thanks or the help but now i am unsure of my sets and evs.

pleas ehelp me make the final decisions

Outlawed

Proffesional Battler
Yeah, just fix them and add a rest talking snorlax or if you must Blissey, but snoralx is smexier :p

blackrose

any more rates

i need help with the final decisions

Sadarac

did you over use the legends? might be a bit much. type coverage looks good though