1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

RMT competitive

Discussion in '7th Gen RMT' started by Wabblebabble123, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Wabblebabble123

Wabblebabble123 Ultimate Fortnite Noob

Is my team good for competitive battling?

Slowbro @ Waterium Z
    Ability: Own Tempo
    Nature: Gentle
    EVs: 194HP / 146SPAtk / 72speed
    Moves:
    Zen Headbutt
    Water Pulse
    Psychic
    Withdraw

Lycanroc @ Rocknium Z
    Ability: Sand Rush
    Nature: Naughty
    EVs: 187HP / 83SPAtk / 168speed
    Moves:
    Crunch
    Rock Slide
    Bite
    Rock Tomb

Mudsdale @ nothing holding
    Ability: Stamina
    Nature: Quirky
    EVs: 206HP / 87 SPAtk / 79speed
    Moves:
    Earthquake
    Heavy Slam
    Bulldoze
    Counter

Bewear @ Fightnium Z
    Ability: Fluffy
    Nature: Careful
    EVs: 235HP / 75SPAtk / 97speed
    Moves:
    Toxic
    Payback
    Hammer Arm
    Double Edge

(yes I know that I only have one fighting move so I need another one as well)

Arcanine @ Firium Z
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Nature: Modest
    EVs: 181HP / 145SPAtk / 152speed
    Moves:
    Flame Wheel
    Fire Fang
    Take Down
    Extreme Speed

Decidueye @ Decidium Z
    Ability: Overgrow
    Nature: Hardy
    EVs: 181HP / 156SPAtk / 121speed
    Moves:
    Brave Bird
    Leaf Blade
    Razor Leaf
    Spirit Shackle

2. Archstaraptor

Archstaraptor devolved.

Suggested changes to sets made below!

By the looks of things, this is a team you built during a playthrough of Sun/ Moon or Ultra Sun/ Ultra Moon ?
    The EVs seem to be random and some natures either have no effect or lower some of the team member's most important stats. If this isn't the case do say why you're running the EVs/natures the way you are. Otherwise: stick to maximising two of its most important stats ( for Lycanroc, you absolutely want 252(max)Speed and 252 Atk).

But I hope all these changes don't appear too daunting - as it stands
    the first thing to do is to look at your movesets and only worry about EVs and natures later
    when you train up another of the same mon. If you do one thing right now it's not to double up on moves of the same type and change what you believe to be the least useful one for something else. Currently the mons you would want to get better natures for are Lycanroc, Decidueye,Slowbro, and Mudsdale (check out trade shops and the Serebii discord for baby Rockruff,Rowlet, Slowpoke and Mudbray to find some easily). Don't spend any BP for moves on these mons if you're only going to train up a better one for competitive!

At its core this team is a solid selection of mons, I struggle to see any large type weakness in this team, which is great :)
    The goals for now:
    1.Revisit your items and replace all but one z-crystal with another item. Since z-moves are a once-per battle thing all your items will become useless after one is used, which isn't ideal. Would suggest sticking with Grassium Solar Beam on Arcanine for now!
    2.Change up *highlighted* moves with the suggestions I made, or something else from the serebii dex linked here. https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-sm/080.shtml

Good luck!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018