• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RMT Diamond Team

Killer_Flygon

You know the deal, rate my team(I changed it alittle), give me your honest opinion and tips about the moveset, items, and any pokemon replacements

Dorapion@Salac Berry
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Snipe
EV: 98 speed, 252 Attack, rest on defense
-Sword Dance
-Cross Poison
-Crunch
-Ice Fang

Fuwaraido@None
Nature: Bold
Ability:Acrobatic
EV: Not sure
-Baton Pass
-Calm Mind
-Eerie Wind/Shadow Ball
-Will-o-Wisp/Thuderbolt

Dotaitos@Leftovers
Nature: Adamant/Careful
EV: Forgot the spread ^^;
-Curse/Sword Dance
-Earthquake
-Seed Bomb
-Synthesis/Stone Edge

Lucario@Salac Berry/Petaya Berry
Nature: Timid
Ability: Humble Heart
EV: 98 speed, 252 Special attack, rest on defense(?)
-Shadow Ball
-Pulse Bomb
-Calm Mind
-Sub

Octillery@Adherence Glasses
Nature: Modest
Ability: Snipe
EV:----
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Charge Beam/Filler
-Filler

Yonowaaru@Leftovers
Nature: Impish
EV: 252 Hp, rest between defenses
-Will-o-Wisp
-Pain Split
-Shadow Punch
-Focus Punch/Brick Break.

Okay start with the rating.

Last edited:

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
IMO, Lucario's defensive stats aren't worth raising. I believe this is in-game, but I personally like Careful Dotaitos with Curse/Leech Seed/Wood Hammer/Rock Slide holding Leftovers. Lefties and Leech Seed should sufficiently heal the amount of damage you get from a Cursed STABed Wood Hammer. Sure, that it has some coverage problems, but that is what I would use in-game...Your Dotaitos set looks pretty cool as well, I may use that on my own in-game team ^^
Just so you know, Fuwaraido cannot pass Speed from Acrobatic. Shadow Ball>Eerie wind imo. Will-o-Wisp is great for this team though I guess Thunderbolt would be okay for some sweepage(Steelix would wall you with TBolt). Stockpile may be interesting to use now that it acts like Cosmic Power in addition to its original effect.

Meh. I'm wanting that Dorapion to be Adamant, but I'm sure you have a reason for it being Jolly.

This is sorta like a conglomeration of my future Diamond and Pearl team...

Swellow_91

I won't give up!
Dorapion , Fuwaraido , Dotaitos , Yonowaaru , Lucario , Octillery

Dorapion @ Leftovers
Adamant nature
- Swords Dance
- Cross Poison
- Blade Test / Crunch
- Ice Fang

Fuwaraido @ Leftovers
Timid nature
- Will-o-Wisp / hypnosis
- Shadow Ball
- Calm Mind
- Baton Pass

Dotaitos @ Leftovers
Adamant nature
- Curse
- Leech Seed
- Seed Bomb / Wood hammer
- Earthquake

Yonowaaru @ Leftovers
Adamant nature
- Will-o-Wisp
- Fire Punch
- Focus Punch / Substitute
- Ice Punch
^^ Sorry , I don't know this guy so well.

Lucario @ Leftovers
Adamant nature
- Swords Dance
- Blaze Kick
- In Fight
- Stone Edge

Octillery @ Leftovers
Quiet nature
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Dust Shoot
- Thunder Wave

Killer_Flygon

IMO, Lucario's defensive stats aren't worth raising.
So I guess I would be putting all the EVs towards Speed then?

I believe this is in-game, but I personally like Careful Dotaitos with Curse/Leech Seed/Wood Hammer/Rock Slide holding Leftovers. Lefties and Leech Seed should sufficiently heal the amount of damage you get from a Cursed STABed Wood Hammer. Sure, that it has some coverage problems, but that is what I would use in-game...
I like the cafeful part, though I not liking the Wood Hammer part, but then he's one of those pokemon that needs power more than accraury.

Your Dotaitos set looks pretty cool as well, I may use that on my own in-game team ^^
Thank you and go right ahead, it's not like I own the set XD

Just so you know, Fuwaraido cannot pass Speed from Acrobatic.
Really.....I didn't know ^^;

Shadow Ball>Eerie wind imo. Will-o-Wisp is great for this team though I guess Thunderbolt would be okay for some sweepage(Steelix would wall you with TBolt). Stockpile may be interesting to use now that it acts like Cosmic Power in addition to its original effect.
Hm...Stockpile might actually be helpful and I think I'll still with Will-o-Wisp as you said Steel will wall him.

Meh. I'm wanting that Dorapion to be Adamant, but I'm sure you have a reason for it being Jolly.
I know but I want a Jolly one though when it comes to bredding one I would settle for even one nature so I might change it.