• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RMT Double battle

[Ampharos]

They best be trollin
Ampharos-
Protect
Discharge
Thunder punch
Reflect

Azelf-
Skill swap
Explosion
Detect
--

Lanturn [Volt Absorb]-
Aqua Ring
Hydro Pump
Thunderbolt
Ice beam

Hippodon-
EQ
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Slack off

Flygon-
Dragon Claw
Screech
FlameThrower
Roost

Yes, I know there's only five pokemon.
Azelf basically Gives Ampharos Levitate, then explodes while Ampharos sets up reflect and then protects.
Then comes out Lanturn
He 'sweeps' while Ampharos spams Dishcarge, healing Lanturn and damaging opponents.
Then I assume one will die and out will come Flygon, then Hippodon. [Less Sandstorm time]

CheapChap

DIDDY DONUTS!
That's a quite good strategy you have there xD. But may I suggest other attacking move for azelf in case that a ghost type is present ( making explosion useless against him) ? Well, you should put psychic for him, so he can damage de ghost type and not waste an explosion. About the natures and items ( you didn't post any, so suggestion time! )

Ampharos @ Leftovers ( Modest )

Azelf @ Life orb ( I guess a + attack nature would do well here )

Lanturn @ Expert Belt ( Modest )
Note: Discard Aqua Ring. Really, it's not that great. Put Thunder Wave instead, so you mess up with your opponents, or confuse ray.

Hippowdon @ Leftovers ( Adamant )

Flygon @ Leftovers ( Lonely )

note: if you're going with a Screech set, you should go all physical. But the flamethrower is nice for skarmories.

Again, nice strategy!

CheapChap

DIDDY DONUTS!
No, go with psychic on azelf, has more power than extrasensory. Not sure about fire punch, but it might work :)