• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RMT for Black 2!

JFought

Sloooowly writing...
I've been playing pokemon Black 2 for the past few months now and I feel I am ready to finish everything up. All I have left to do now is beat Black Tower, finish up the PWT, beat all the trainers in Clay Tunnel, beat N in all four seasons, and rematch the elite four. So far I have 5 definite party members, but I'm not sure of what to use for my sixth. This is what I have so far.

Serperior
Nature: Lax
item, leftovers
Moveset:
Leaf Blade
Return
Solarbeam
Frenzy Plant

Trivia: my female starter pokemon. For some reason I have a lot of female pokemon.

Red (Arcanine)
Nature: Lonely
Item, Rocky Helmet
Moveset:
Extremespeed
Fire Burst
Fire Blast
Strength

Trivia: was actually going to be replaced, but decided against it.

Master (Jolteon)
Nature: Hasty
Item, none
Moveset:
Thunderbolt
Discharge
Volt Switch
Thunder

Trivia: replaced a lucario. Also I caught it with a Master Ball because I ran out of other types of balls and was desperate XP

Latios
Nature: Naive
Item, Soul Dew (in tournement he holds a Draco Plate)
Moveset:
Telekinesis
Draco Meteor
Psychic
Fly

Trivia: my only legendary party pokemon

Muddy (Marshstomp)
Nature: Lax
Item, none
Moveset:
Surf
Earthquake
Muddy Water
Mud Bomb

Trivia: only pokemon I transferred from another game. Also my lowest level pokemon, being level 53 when all the others are above lv. 70.

Currently taking up my sixth slot:

Absol
Nature: Sassy
Item, none
moveset:
Shadow Claw
Psycho Cut
Me First
Cut

Trivia: I got her through a global trade

So thats it! The ? marks after some of the moves means I forgot because I'm taking this all from memory. When I check my game I'll update it.

EDIT: Updated!

Last edited:

chap196

For Arcanine
Use Dragon Pulse instead of Flame Burst to make a nearly unresisted combo and you don't need 2 Fire move in one Pokemon. Use Wild Charge instead of Strength after you push all the rock for more coverages. Use Life Orb instead of Rocky Helmet for more Attack and Special Attack.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Serperior
Adamant Nature
~Leaf Blade
~Aqua Tail
~Return
~Coil

You'll never need more than one Grass move. Frenzy Plant is a bad move, never use it.

Jolteon
Modest Nature
~Thunderbolt/Discharge/Charge Beam
~Shadow Ball
~Signal Beam
~Hyper Voice

Much better coverage.

Latios
Modest/Timid Nature
~Psyshock
~Dragon Pulse
~Surf/Ice Beam
~Calm Mind/Charge Beam

Both Water + Dragon and Ice + Electric has a wide coverage.

Swampert
Adamant Nature
~Rock Slide
~Earthquake
~Waterfall
~Ice Punch

Swampert is much better staying on the physical side.

Absol @ Scope Lens
Adamant/Jolly Nature, Super Luck ability
~Night Slash
~Psycho Cut
~Stone Edge
~Rock Smash

It's a critical-based set. Rock Smash is simply for coverage, there's also Superpower which is much more powerful, but it also drops Absol's Attack and Defense upon usage.

JFought

Sloooowly writing...
I updated my team! I put in the Natures of my Pokemon as well as comfirm the movesets of my Marshtomp and Absol.