• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RMT for the frontier?

Appyoc

This was my team from Emerald, and I think it did pretty well.
Anything to make it better/give replacement ideas?

I have 5 Pokemon I like to rotate, depending on what I feel like.

Latios (Docile) @Lum berry
Calm Mind
Recover
Ice Beam
Psychic

Milotic (Modest) @Leftovers
Surf
Ice beam
Rest
Sleep talk

Metagross (Impish) @Light Clay
EQ
Explosion
Meteor Mash
Light Screen

Zapdos (Bold) @Leftovers
Heat wave
Substitute
Thunderbolt
Roost

Flygon (Naughty) @Choice band/
EQ
Fire Blast
Dragon Claw
Crunch

Yup, thanks in advance!

AlCario

Banned
Latios (Docile) @Leftovers
Calm Mind
Recover
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam

Use this on Latios. While you don't have a STAB move, you have the relatively unresisted combination of Thunderbolt and Ice Beam. Anyway, after a few Calm minds, lack of any STAB probably won't matter so much.

Metagross (Impish) @Muscle Band
EQ
Explosion
Meteor Mash
Bullet Punch

Light Screen isn't really needed on Metagross, use Bullet Punch instead. This is pretty much the standard. If you could change the nature to +Atk it would work better, but if you don't want to breed Impish works fine.

Flygon (Naughty) @Choice band/Expert Belt
EQ
Stone Edge
Dragon Claw
Crunch

You don't really need Fire Blast, because Flygon is generally physically based (and it's a Choice Bander anyway), so replace it with Stone Edge. You're Super Effective against 11 types here, so you might want to give Expert Belt a try. Also, consider Outrage over Dragon Claw.

Milotic and Zapdos are pretty standard. Leave them as they are.

Hope I helped.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Alright, AlCario got most of it, but that Latios just fails. You have to have a STAB move on Latios, ALWAYS, especially in the BT, otherwise it can't do enough damage. And this set gets better coverage anyway. Also, that set is walled completely by Magnezone, Lanturn, and Shedinja, all of which are fairly common in the BT.

Latios@Leftovers
Timid
Ev's: 252Sp.Atk/252Spe/4Hp
Dragon Pulse
HP Fire/Thunderbolt
Surf
Calm Mind

This HAS to be the best Latios set, it carried me to 96 wins in the BT. Dragon Pulse for STAB, HP Fire to hit everything but Heatran, and Surf to deal with him. Alternately, if you're too lazy to get HP Fire, teach him thunderbolt, that way he hits everything but Shedinja. Calm Mind for Power, and Leftovers to ensure he can use CM to power up without getting knocked out.

Last edited:

Poke-friend

Wayward Traveler
Metagross @ Light Clay
Careful Nature
Ability: Clear Body
-Light Screen
-Bullet Punch
-Earthquake
-Ice Punch/Explosion

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature