• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RMT in prog + help fill 1st spot

Zangetsu

Arrancar
#1???

Magmortor @ Wise Glasses
Modest (thank you PBR =])
252 SA/ 252 SPD / 6 HP
Lava Plume (for burn potential)
Focus Punch
Thunder Bolt
HP Ice (If not possible then Psychic)

Milotic @ Leftovers
Bold
252 hp/ 100 SD / 100 Def / 58 SA
Recover
Surf
ice beam
Hypnosis / Toxic

Metagross @ Life Orb
Adament
252 Atk / 129 SD / 129 Def
Zen Headbutt (Dont tell me to loose this)
Earthquake
Meator Mash
Ice Punch (IF not possible agility or Iron defense)

Ttar @ Muscle Band (My fave poke =])
Jolly
100 Atk/ 124 Def/ 124 Sd / 162 spd (i know bad evs)
Dragon Dance
Stone edge
Crunch
Earthquake

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Jolly or Adament (I do have a shiny adament one)
252 atk/ 252 spd/ 6 hp or def
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Swords Dance

Last edited:

"L"

Are you people that stupid that you let your Garchomp stay in on something with Ice beam? That's the only way it's going to get OHKOed, and with all these Focus Sashes around, that's the only reason I can see why you would be using it. Even if your that stupid it's a waste of a spot anyways with spikes/stealth rock being so common that focus sash becomes a wasted item.

Zangetsu

Arrancar
Are you people that stupid that you let your Garchomp stay in on something with Ice beam? That's the only way it's going to get OHKOed, and with all these Focus Sashes around, that's the only reason I can see why you would be using it. Even if your that stupid it's a waste of a spot anyways with spikes/stealth rock being so common that focus sash becomes a wasted item.

i still like it as a precaution

Porygon-Zard

Precaution for what? aviosly u wont switch garchomp to something with Ice Beam do you?
Use Restalking Milo.

Magmortar is not doing much for this team IMO.

"L"

It's a waste of a slot. nearly every team has spikes/stealth rock, and unless you are leading with it, or if you have a rapid spinner ready to get rid of said spikes/stealth rock (both of which you aren't doing), then focus sash is a wasted item. It has over 400 max HP, and decent defenses, and your saying you need to use Focus Sash on it?

Zangetsu

Arrancar
Precaution for what? aviosly u wont switch garchomp to something with Ice Beam do you?
nope but ppl do switch in things like that

for example a garchomp cannot outrun a weasel n if i cant take the waesel out in one hit
then KO
Its because i find switchout a waste of a turn

"L"

Because it is so hard to use the "switch" button isn't it. Also no weavle switches into you unless you've already killed something.

Are you people that stupid that you let your Garchomp stay in on something with Ice beam?

Its because i find switchout a waste of a turn

That answers that.

Porygon-Zard

Switch out is not a waste if u do it correctly. Switch out is part of Competitive battling! if u dont like it then go In-Game..wait switch out is part of in-game too. It is part of Pokemon.

EDIT: Im going to Quote that in my siganture.

Zangetsu

Arrancar
lol i just dont like to do it

n my online reccord only has 2 losses of nearly 100 wins with out switching out
i just find it unnessary

Zangetsu

Arrancar
so can somebody rate the rest of the team...

Porygon-Zard

Get rid of Magmortar and maybe Milo and add a Sp.Wall and a Physical Wall, and a good lead, or maybe making TTar lead just use the CB set.

"L"

Battling 100 idiots don't count as much as battling the two competant people who beat you.

Calm EVs: 212 HP/ 138 Def/ 160 SDef for Milotic.

I'm just guessing the hunderd people you beat are the ones who switched weavle into Garchomp rather than an actual counter, who would 2HKO it most of the time (like 0 SAtk EV cresselia), while not being 2HKOed by Garchomp.

Last edited:

Porygon-Zard

Get Rid Of Magmortar Please, It Gets Kicked By Stealth Rock And It Is Worse With Your Sand Stream!

Zangetsu

Arrancar
how about an electivire (w/ fire punch) instead of magmortar?

"L"

Why with fire punch? It doesn't hit anything that it's standard:

-Thunderpunch/bolt
-Ice punch
-Cross Chop/Low Kick
-Earthuqake

doesn't. And electivire is one of those Pokemon who like when their trainer switches since it can get into predicted thunderbolts.

Also cresselia, a real counter to Garchomp only does 70.59% - 82.91% to a 0HP/Sdef one when it has no SAtk ev, Have fun with your Focus Sash.

Porygon-Zard

Electivire should never have Fire Punch....If u really want a Fire attack (or pokemon) go with Heatran, also Gliscor helps this team to get Heracross.

use CB TTar and make him lead.

Gyaravire love your team.

Last edited:

cryotem

AshxMorrison?......
Instead of argueing about switching in and Weaviles, why not make Weavile your lead?

Weavile@Choice Band/Expert Belt
Jolly
40 Hp/252 Atk/216 Spd
Pursuit
Ice Punch/Ice Shard
Brick Break
Night Slash/Aerial Ace

Standard revenge killing Weavile and a great lead.

EDIT:Wow.....fast typers -_-

Zangetsu

Arrancar
gliscor has a 4x weekness to ice as does garchomp (bad overlapping 4x weknesses)
i might use a CB tar as lead
or a heracross?

Porygon-Zard

Hey but dont forget that he doesnt swtich so if he gets agaisnt a Breelom/Hitmontop/Lucario lead he will try to get them with weavile.(Lucario uses Vacuum Wave)

U know maybe Weezing would help this team a little.

Zangetsu

Arrancar
weavile also has an overlapping 4x (fighting) weekness with ttar