• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RMT! Loving the 5th Gen =D

Empoleonmaster

Ok so this is my team! I would really like to recieve some feedback about it, and of course help with the movesets and ratings! So here it is:

Daikenki
Timid
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot
- Toxic

Actually nothing special about him, just my favorite starter and a really nice water pokemon.

Pendoraa
Adamant
- Megahorn
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance/Agility?

Not sure on the last one, maybe using Baton Pass too. I really need help on this one.

Shinpora
Timid
- Calm Mind
- Air Slash
- Psychic
- T-Wave

What about replacing Psychic for Psycho Shock? HELP!

Nattorei
Impish
- Curse
- Power Whip
- Explosion
- Leech Seed

Really like this one. Love the design and love the idea of using curse with him!

Kurimugan@Lum Berry
Adamant
- Outrage
- Claw Sharpen
- Aerial Ace
- Earthquake

Like this dragon! The sad part is that his Speed really sucks.

Kuitaran
Rash
- Flamethrower
- Focus Blast
- Will-o-wisp
- Shadow Claw

LIKE THIS GUY! so thats it.

Ok so that's my team! what do you think? how can I improve it? Rates please!

P.S. I won't breed Daikenki for Air Slash! Unless there's a really good reason.

Aurath8

Ok so this is my team! I would really like to recieve some feedback about it, and of course help with the movesets and ratings! So here it is:

Daikenki
Timid
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot
- Toxic

Actually nothing special about him, just my favorite starter and a really nice water pokemon.
Fine. Air Slash isn't of much use to Daikenki anyway.

Pendoraa
Adamant
- Megahorn
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance/Agility?

Not sure on the last one, maybe using Baton Pass too. I really need help on this one.
Sowds Dance.

Shinpora
Timid
- Calm Mind
- Air Slash
- Psychic
- T-bolt

What about replacing Psychic for Psycho Shock? HELP!
Pyscho Shock only if you hate Blissey that bad. You might want Tibolt for steel types
Nattorei
Impish
- Curse
- Power Whip
- Explosion
- Leech Seed

Really like this one. Love the design and love the idea of using curse with him!
Good, but a Curse set is about live long, die hard, so explosion might be a bad idea. Substitute helps you survive even longer.

Kurimugan@Lum Berry
Adamant
- Outrage
- Claw Sharpen
- Aerial Ace
- Earthquake

Like this dragon! The sad part is that his Speed really sucks.
Fine.

Kuitaran
Rash
- Flamethrower
- Focus Blast
- Will-o-wisp
- Shadow Claw

LIKE THIS GUY! so thats it.
Wow your good.

Ok so that's my team! what do you think? how can I improve it? Rates please!

P.S. I won't breed Daikenki for Air Slash! Unless there's a really good reason.

You team is pretty good as it is. You have a rock weakness affecting half your team but they're easily dealed by the other three.

Empoleonmaster

Thanks! But Shinpora can't learn T-bolt, just Charge Beam. But I'm going to consider using it over T-wave. You're right with Nattorei, but just having Power Whip is not that great though, maybe replacing Explosion with Level Ground or Return?

EDIT: Should I replace Kuitaran for Emboar? Or Pendoraa for Aianto?

Last edited:

Rakurai

You ought to put Gyro Ball on Nattorei, seeing as it's so slow that you'll get max power on it against many Pokemon.

Explosion has gotten a lot weaker in the fifth gen, due to it no longer having the hidden effect of halving the defenses of the Pokemon being hit by it before the damage is calculated.

Empoleonmaster

You ought to put Gyro Ball on Nattorei, seeing as it's so slow that you'll get max power on it against many Pokemon.

Explosion has gotten a lot weaker in the fifth gen, due to it no longer having the hidden effect of halving the defenses of the Pokemon being hit by it before the damage is calculated.

I didn't know that about Explosion! O.O I wasn't sure if Gyro Ball worked the same in this Gen, does it works the same? If it does then Gyro Ball goes for Nattorei.