• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[RMT] My 4th Gen Team Against the 5th Gen...Harshness welcome :p

FoReNZiiKz

Hi, this is my first attempt at making a team for this Gen of battle. This is a team composed of pokemon from 4th Gen and under. I wanted to see how it would stack up against the new threats of the 5th Gen.

Machamp @ Lum berry
No guard
Adamant
252 hp 252 atk 4 spd
-Dynamic punch
-Bullet punch
-Payback
-Stone edge

Was thinking to use as a lead because it has pretty good coverage and with no gaurd and dynamic punch it can give me early momentum while using bullet punch to revenge kill later.

Dragonite@ Leftovers
Careful
multi scale
252 hp /56 speed/206 sp.D
-Dragon tail
-Roost
-Toxic
-Light screen

Good bulk with good support options and some staying power thanks to Roost. Again its nothing new but still can be effective

Heatran@ life orb
Flash fire
Timid 4 hp 252 spA 252 spe
-Fire blast
-Stealth rocks
-Earth power
-Dragon pulse

Here I can set up an entry hazard, hopefullt get in a flash fire with a successful prediction and switch.

Zapdos @ Leftovers
252 Spe 252 SpAtk 4 HP
Ability: Pressure
Timid Nature (+Spe -Atk)/ Modest Nature (+SpAtk -Atk)
-Roost/volt charge
-Thunderbolt
-HP ice or grass
-Heat Wave

Breloom@ Toxic Orb
Adamant
Poison heal
evs: 12 HP / 252 Atk / 244 Spe
-Spore
-Focus Punch
-Substitute
-Seed Bomb

Basic SubPunch set that everyone knows. Seed Bomb to hit bulky waters that could give me problems.

Starmie@ Leftovers
Natural Cure
Timid
evs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
-Rapid Spin
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Recover

Hits dragons hard, has recover for lasting longer. STAB surf and spin support