• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RMT my BT team i wrorked hard on it!

ninetailsfox5

Sinnoh's Champion
hey to all, this time i thought of the team myself, thnks for helping.(give me some advice on changing the team)

Here is the list of the pokemon I have chosen(not have):

Tyranitar@ Life Orb.;248;
Adamant nature
EV points:- HP 112 Atk 252 Sp.atk 144
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Crunch
Dragon Pulse

With Life Orb and STAB move Stone Edge, Tyranitar would finish most pokemon. Earthquake and Dragon Pulse finishes off pokemon and STAB move Crunch are for those who are immune to Stone Edge.

Metagross@ Leftovers ;376;
Naughty nature
EV points:- HP 160 Atk 252 Def. 96
Meteor Mash
Earthquake
Zen Headbutt
Agiliy

Its hard-to-beat-type is good for preventing Metagross from dying easily. STAB move Meteor mash and Zen Headbutt can sweep any pokemon off the battlefield. Earthquake is for finishing of pokemon who managed to survive the first atk. Agility helps Metagross to outspeed any opponent and finish them.

Salamence@ Draco Plate ;373;
Mild nature
EV points:- HP 12 Atk 144 Sp.atk 252 Spd 100
Draco Meteor
Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower
Hydro Pump

With a high Sp.atk, Salamence is able to finish dragon type users. STAB atks, Draco Meteor and Dragon Pulse kills any opponent, Dragon Claw is for finishing off. Flamethrower takes care of Steel-types who resist to Draco Meteor. Hydo Pump is for finishing off annoying Heatrans.

Skarmory@ Shed Shell ;227;
Impish nature
EV points:- HP 252 Def 252 Spd 4
Drill Peck
Spikes
Whirlwind
Roost

Skarmory with its high defense is good as a wall. Drill peck is for self-defense, spikes is to damage the opponent each time he switches. Whirlwind is good for pulling out pokemon that are weak before swithcing using the Shed bell with Salamence, Tyranitar or Metagross.

Blissey@ Leftovers ;242;
Impish nature
EV points:- HP 252 Atk 20 Def. 140 Sp.def 98
Softboiled
Thunder Wave
Seismic Toss
Aromatherapy

Blissey is the most common special wall with an extremely high HP. Softboiled is to heal after receiving high amount of damaged. Thunder wave paralyses the opponent before letting Blissey switch with Tyranitar, Metagross or Salamence to come in for the kill. Aromatherapy helps my team members who are inflicted with status effects. Seismic Toss is useful as Blissey's atk isn't that high.

Dragonite@ Leftovers ;149;
Nughty nature
EV points:- HP 104 Atk 252 Spd 152
Outrage
Dragon Dance
Flamethrower
Earthquake

Dragonite with its high atk and moderate sp.atk and sp.def is quite a good Mixed Sweeper. Outrage bossted with Dragon Dance is a powerful combination. Earthquake and Flamethrower are for those Steel-types.

Thats it for my pokemon team! Please comment freely and help me make my team better.

megamaster125

Adamant nature
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Crunch
Dragon Pulse

With Life Orb and STAB move Stone Edge, Tyranitar would finish most pokemon. Earthquake and Dragon Pulse finishes off pokemon and STAB move Crunch are for those who are immune to Stone Edge.

Adamant Nature with special attack evs is a waste. If you want to hit dragons, try Ice Fang or Avalanche over dragon pulse, or try a nature that doesn't reduce special attack.

And before rating the rest of your team, you can only bring 3 pokemon into the battle tower at the same time, so which 3 are you picking as your BT team?

pokemonMaster2997

True Badass :3
Adamant Nature with special attack evs is a waste. If you want to hit dragons, try Ice Fang or Avalanche over dragon pulse, or try a nature that doesn't reduce special attack.

And before rating the rest of your team, you can only bring 3 pokemon into the battle tower at the same time, so which 3 are you picking as your BT team?

lol... y not just teach it dragon claw?

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Attack EV's are wasted on blissey, since Siesmic Toss deals damage proportionate to the users Hp, regardless of attack. Ice Punch over Zen Headbutt on Metagross. Attack EV's are also wasted on Salamence, since it doesn't know any Physical moves.

Let's give this a try:

hey to all, this time i thought of the team myself, thnks for helping.(give me some advice on changing the team)

Adamant nature
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Crunch
Dragon Pulse

As they've said before, adamant nature with sp atk EVs seems to be a bad idea. Dragon pulse only hits kingdra, flygon and garchomp "better" than your other attacks, and you will probably get rid of them with earthquake / crunch. Go with 252 HP/252 atk/4 spe, use substitute or dragon dance (if you choose dragon dance, it would be better a 4 hp / 252 atk / 252 spe for outrunning more threats with a single dragon dance)

Naughty nature
Meteor Mash
Earthquake
Zen Headbutt
Agiliy

Its hard-to-beat-type is good for preventing Metagross from dying easily. STAB move Meteor mash and Zen Headbutt can sweep any pokemon off the battlefield. Earthquake is for finishing of pokemon who managed to survive the first atk. Agility helps Metagross to outspeed any opponent and finish them.

If you're using agility, you better put some effort into speed so you can outrun everything too. Setting your speed at 101 would be enough to outspeed everyone except ninjask and electrode after an agility. I would probably use Explosion instead of zen headbutt, as zen headbutt doesn't give you much better coverage.

Salamence@ Draco Plate ;373;
Mild nature
EV points:- HP 12 Atk 144 Sp.atk 252 Spd 100
Draco Meteor
Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower
Hydro Pump

With a high Sp.atk, Salamence is able to finish dragon type users. STAB atks, Draco Meteor and Dragon Pulse kills any opponent, Dragon Claw is for finishing off. Flamethrower takes care of Steel-types who resist to Draco Meteor. Hydo Pump is for finishing off annoying Heatrans.

Why 144 atk if not using physical attacks? and the mild nature? The moveset is decent, but change the nature to modest / timid and give that 144 atk to speed. In the description you have listed 5 attacks :p

Skarmory@ Shed Shell ;227;
Impish nature
Drill Peck
Spikes
Whirlwind
Roost

Skarmory with its high defense is good as a wall. Drill peck is for self-defense, spikes is to damage the opponent each time he switches. Whirlwind is good for pulling out pokemon that are weak before swithcing using the Shed bell with Salamence, Tyranitar or Metagross.

Pretty standard, nothing to say :p

Blissey@ Leftovers ;242;
Impish nature
EV points:- HP 252 Atk 20 Def. 140 Sp.def 98
Softboiled
Thunder Wave
Seismic Toss
Aromatherapy

Blissey is the most common special wall with an extremely high HP. Softboiled is to heal after receiving high amount of damaged. Thunder wave paralyses the opponent before letting Blissey switch with Tyranitar, Metagross or Salamence to come in for the kill. Aromatherapy helps my team members who are inflicted with status effects. Seismic Toss is useful as Blissey's atk isn't that high.

Eon Master is right about the wasted EVs on attack, but seismic toss deals damage based on user's level and not HP. A calm nature to maximize blissey's special resistance would be better, and i personally like better ice beam / flamethrower than seismic toss (mainly because if blissey's your last chance against a ghost, you're pretty much finished... with ice beam you can hit everything, and flamethrower is the same barring the absorb fire / flash fire pokes)

Nughty nature
Outrage
Dragon Dance
Flamethrower
Earthquake

Dragonite with its high atk and moderate sp.atk and sp.def is quite a good Mixed Sweeper. Outrage bossted with Dragon Dance is a powerful combination. Earthquake and Flamethrower are for those Steel-types.

Thats it for my pokemon team! Please comment freely and help me make my team better.

Flamethrower? I would use an adamant nature with fire punch instead, i think it will make more damage even to skarmory (mainly because of dragon dances).

Hope it helps

mg gigbut

the cacturne king
wow this team is like a perfect copy off smogon (srry just noticed it wasnt), and i hate ou dragons so i h8 this team automatically. but ill rate it, and my first point being diversify, any tank knowing ice beam will crush this team u know what nvr mind this i could crush this team with my uu batttle tower team. if i were you i would scrap this team and actually copy smogon until you know the basics.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero

Tyranitar@ Life Orb/Leftovers.;248;
Jolly nature
EV points:- 252 Attack/252 Speed/6 HP
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Outrage/Crunch
Dragon Dance

I don't know why you are splitting EVs when he's got a better attack for his better Attack stat. Crunch can also be used if you don't want to be confused. Leftovers makes him a bit more bulky, and can help him set up.

Adamant nature
Meteor Mash
Earthquake
Ice Punch
Agiliy

Adamant nature is better, as he has no Special attacks that a Naughty nature wouldn't weaken.

Salamence@ Wise Glasses ;373;
Mild nature
EV points:- 252 Special Attack/252 Speed/6 HP
Draco Meteor/Brick Break
Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower/Brick Break
Hydro Pump/Brick Break

Wise Glasses boosts all his Special attacks by 1.2x, and Brick Break can go over Draco Meteor for the inevitable Blissey switch in. Dragon + Fire get coverage only resisted by Heatran, who can get nailed by Brick Break. On the other hand, Dragon + Water gets coverage only resisted by Empoleon and Shedinja, but Brick Break nails Empoleon, and more than likely, Tyranitar will have set up Sandstorm, so Shedinja is toast.

Skarmory@ Shed Shell/Leftovers (w/ Toxic);227;
Impish nature
Drill Peck
Spikes
Whirlwind
Roost/Toxic

Nothing wrong here, maybe use Toxic over Roost, so you can set up Spikes and spread some status with Toxic.

Blissey@ Leftovers ;242;
Bold nature
EV points:- 252 HP/252 Defense/6 Special Defense
Softboiled
Thunder Wave
Seismic Toss
Aromatherapy

Seismic Toss' power comes off of the level, so the higher the level, the more power, for example, at lvl 100 it takes 100 HP. It doesn't need any Attack EVs.

Nughty nature
Outrage
Dragon Dance
Flamethrower
Earthquake

You can use an Adamant nature and Fire Punch, but if you are worried about Skarmory, use Flamethrower.

Comments in bold.

and i hate ou dragons so i h8 this team automatically.

And you feel the need to let people know this... Why?

but ill rate it,

Oh joy.

and my first point being diversify, any tank knowing ice beam will crush this team

Except they couldn't. Blissey can sponge an Ice Beam and heal off the damage, stalling them out until they don't have any PP left for said move. Also, Tyranitar and Metagross.

u know what nvr mind this i could crush this team with my uu batttle tower team.

I love how noobies say how great their Team is to make themselves look tough. It's cute.

if i were you i would scrap this team

Good thing he's not you.

and actually copy smogon until you know the basics.

You're one to talk.

pokemonMaster2997 said:
lol... y not just teach it dragon claw?

Intimidate.

darth_suicune and foxyman both gave great rates. Go with those.