• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RMT of completely OU Pokemon

Ok, well here it is. I still need to level them up and other little things, but it's basically done. I'm open to suggestions!

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Sand Veil
EVs: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 6 HP
Adamant
-Earthquake
-Swords Dance
-Fire Fang
-Dragon Claw

Milotic @ nothing
Marvel Scale
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Defense, 6 Special Attack
Bold
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Rest
-Sleep Talk

Heracross @ Choice Scarf
Guts
Naughty
-Pursuit
-Stone Edge
-Close Combat
-Megahorn

Blissey @ Leftovers
Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Defence, 252 Special Attack, 6 HP
Bold
-Ice Beam
-Calm Mind
-Softboiled
-Thunderbolt

Skarmory @ nothing
Keen Eye
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Defence, 6 Attack
Impish
-Whirlwind
-Drill Peck
-Roost
-Spikes

Tyranitar @ nothing
Sandstream
EVs: 78 HP, 252 Attack, 180 Speed
Adamant
-Earthquake
-Taunt
-Dragon Dance
-Crunch

U DIE TONIGHT

don't be afraid
Milotic, Skarmory and Blissey want leftovers. Tyranitar could have either life orb or lefties.
Garchomp wants to be jolly and heracross either adamant or jolly. I understand you might not want to rebreed so its your choice. Hope i helped.

BlacK_JacK

LOL, Sup?
ya sets are fine.

skarmony either uses leftovers or shed shell

imo, replace the TTar. it will negate leftovers which seems to do more harm than good

Jeremy Tinslay

Ok, well here it is. I still need to level them up and other little things, but it's basically done. I'm open to suggestions!

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Sand Veil
Jolly
-Earthquake
-Swords Dance
-Fire Fang
-Dragon Claw

Milotic @Flame Orb
Marvel Scale
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Defense, 6 Special Attack
Bold
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Recover
-Dragon Pulse/Aqua Ring

Heracross @ Choice Scarf
Guts
Naughty
-Pursuit
-Stone Edge
-Close Combat
-Megahorn

Blissey @ Leftovers
Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Defence, 252 Special Attack, 6 HP
Bold
-Ice Beam
-Calm Mind
-Softboiled
-Thunderbolt

Skarmory @Leftovers
Keen Eye
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Defence, 6 Attack
Impish
-Whirlwind
-Stealth Rock
-Roost
-Spikes

Tyranitar @Leftovers
Sandstream
EVs: 78 HP, 252 Attack, 180 Speed
Adamant
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Dragon Dance
-Crunch

Not a bad team though i would suggest you put a Special Sweeper on it. Milotic is not enough.

BlacK_JacK

LOL, Sup?
@Tinslay

if he uses the STalking Milotic, it can act as a soft-wall... (y Flame Orb on Milo?)

on skarm, just use spikes to save yourself a TM... no need for the SR

everything else i agree with

Jeremy Tinslay

@Tinslay

if he uses the STalking Milotic, it can act as a soft-wall... (y Flame Orb on Milo?)

on skarm, just use spikes to save yourself a TM... no need for the SR

everything else i agree with

Flame Orb to activate Marvel Scale. Which can save 2 movespaces without Rest and Sleeptalk, while saving you from other statuses.

SR is sort of better than spikes, so if you can spare the TM do it, If not Replace w/ Substitute to Protect the spikes.

BlacK_JacK

LOL, Sup?
how is it SR "sort of better"?

also
the entire point of STalking sets is to set off Marvel scale. either way, Milo's usually only going to use Beam and Surf anyway. i see what your saying, but i honestly think that taking flame orb damage is silly when you have alternatives

Jeremy Tinslay

SR takes one turn to lay out, and can do more damage than spikes in some cases, especially when dealing w/ specsmence.

Is sleep talk milotic is what you like, I'm fine with that.
I just prefer the Flame Orb one.

BlacK_JacK

LOL, Sup?
again i think we just have a difference in playing styles.

i like stacking spike damage (sounds like you like SR)

i like STalking pokemon (sounds like you like other movesets)

no big deal. it actually gives more ideas for the tread creator

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I'm going to stay with the Milotic. I've already used up a Stealth Rock TM, so I'm going to stay with Spikes on Skarmory. I used the POTW guides for Tyranitar, Garchomp, and Blissey. I put Crunch on Tyranitar because I hate Stone Edge, and for the natures of Garchomp and Heracross, either Adamant or Jolly works. I just decided to go with Naughty on Heracross because I wasn't getting any Adamants, and Naughty is close enough.
At replacing Tyranitar....I consider Tyranitar more as a "last resort" Pokemon. Once the opponents team has been weakened and if most of mine have fainted, Tyranitar can come in and finish it off. Though what COULD be a Special Sweeper to replace it with?

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll be putting Leftovers on Milotic and Skarmory, and a Life Orb on Tyranitar. If I can, I'll be replacing my Blissey with a Seismic Toss Blissey.

Last edited:

Skull-Kid

u could have this milotic:
milotic@flame orb
calm
marvel scale
252hp 252Sdef 6def
-surf
-ice beam
-recover
-calm mind