• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RMT OU: The Ancient Castle Knights

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
Hello! This is my first RMT. :) It's just a mixed team, but it's OU and it's AWESOME! Please comment at this! ^_^

The Ancient Castle Knights
The King Kevin had long ago a kingdom... His knights were humans and pokémon. He was also a knight, he had a legendary team, nobody could beat him...now he's open for challenges, with his best knights! Do you DARE to battle them or do you CAN make the team better then ever?

635.gif

Blaze (Hydreigon) @ Expert Belt
Modest
Levitate
4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spe

Draco Meteor
Dark Pulse
Fire Blast
Focus Blast

Blaze, the Hydreigon, was a beautiful male pokemon of Kevin. He got also a little nickname because he bited on everything long ago; "Chompy". Here is his description:

He have amazing offensive stats, can easy break walls and hurt the team of the oppoment badly, REALLY worse if he's used at a good timing. Some moves can be used handy to 2HKO pokemon! Draco Meteor is a strong STAB move of Blaze! It's his powerfullest move, so he can kill mostly pokemon in one hit. It's really handfy against other Dragon Pokémon.

Focus Blast (I replaced the move Superpower in this set) is a handy move to kill Ice Pokémon, strong Steel types (like Jirachi), but also can deal neutral damge to other pokemon. I choosed this move because it's more elligable than Superpower.

Fire Blast can, like Focus Blast, kill Ice Pokemon, Steel Types and deal neutral damage to other pokemon. It's perfect to combine with Draco Meteor.

I choosed for him Roost so he can heal after much attacking pokémon. So I can use him longer, much longer in the battles.

I also let him hold a Expert Belt, so it can kill pokemon easy when it's a super effective move to it. (Really handy to Blisseys or pokemon that only can be killed 2HKO by his moves.)

196.gif

Fores (a pun about "Force", Espeon) @ Light Clay
Timid
Magic Bounce
252 HP/ 4 Def/ 252 Spe

Reflect
Light Screen
Psychic
Baton Pass

She's a pokemon with high Speed and Special Attack stats. With Magic Bounce she can reflect Status Moves, like Hypnose, Toxic etc, can reflect Disable, so she's a hard pokemon to use, but it can be used good.

She have Reflect so her poor Defence stat raise up, before she can be get slashed by Psychical moves. She have also Light Screen to raise the team's Sp. Defence stat, so I can switch to pokemon that can take much special moves.

Psychic is a good STAB move for her. It's handy to kill Fighting Pokemon like Bulk Up Conkeldurr. But also for Keldeo as example. Baton Pass isa a good move to escape of Pursuiters. It can save her lifespan in the battle.

398.gif

Feather (Staraptor)@ Choice Band
Intimidate
Adamant
252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe

Brave Bird
Close Combat
Return
U-Turn

Brave Bird is a good STAB attack, exceptthe Recoil, that is the best to be used for Fighting Pokemon and Grass types. But it's base power raises by his Choice Band then. Close Combat is a good move to kill Steel Types, Ice Types and it fill the gap of Brave Bird's coverage. While Return easy can handle Electric Types. U-Turn is also handy, to kill low-health pokemon, without wasting the other moves' PP.

237.gif

Capo (Hitmontop) @ Leftovers
Intimidate
Impish
252 HP/252 Def/4 SpD

Rapid Spin
Toxic
Close Combat
Stone Edge

Capo is a good Rapid Spinner. He can't hit ghost types wtih it, so he have Toxic in his moveset too, to give everyone a status condition (the other team). That's good for slowly killing massive attackers. Close Combat is handy for Steel Types, like Feather's reason. Stone Edge hit easily Flying Pokemon, for coverage, and Dragon Pokemon, like Dragonite's.

091.gif

Shyster @ Leftovers
Skill Link
Naive
252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe

Shell Smash
Icicle Spear
Rock Blast
Razor Shell

This is the sweeper of my team! Shell Smash can raise his Atk, Sp. Atk and Speed to deadly levels. Icicle Spear will have 125 STAB power (also due Skill Link, it hits 5 times). Rock Blast give perfect coverage for Icicle Spear, and can kill Electric Types, Flying Types and Fire Types. And as last, Razor Shell can easily kill Tyranitar and Heatran without failing, that makes this pokémon a awesome sweeper.

135.gif

Spark (Jolteon) @ Life Orb
Volt Absorb
Timid
252 SpA/4 SpD/252 Spe

Charge Beam
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power Grass
Shadow Ball

Spark is a really fast pokemon by Quick Feet and his high Speed Stat. Charge Beam raises Sp. Atk and deal damage to pokémon. That's really great at low-health pokemon! Thunderbolt is a good STAB move, while Hidden Power Grass can coverage him. And as last, Shadow Ball can be used to kill Gengar's etc. Volt Absorb is handy because if a Electric Pokémon gonna use a Electric move at Staraptor, I switches with Jolteon!

Comment and enjoy reading my team! ^^

Last edited:

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Hello! This is my first RMT. :) It's just a mixed team, but it's OU and it's AWESOME! Please comment at this! ^_^

The Ancient Castle Knights
The King Kevin had long ago a kingdom... His knights were humans and pokémon. He was also a knight, he had a legendary team, nobody could beat him...now he's open for challenges, with his best knights! Do you DARE to battle them or do you CAN make the team better then ever?

635.gif

Blaze (Hydreigon) @ Expert Belt
Modest
Levitate
4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spe

Draco Meteor
Dark Pulse
Fire Blast
Focus Blast

Blaze, the Hydreigon, was a beautiful male pokemon of Kevin. He got also a little nickname because he bited on everything long ago; "Chompy". Here is his description:

He have amazing offensive stats, can easy break walls and hurt the team of the oppoment badly, REALLY worse if he's used at a good timing. Some moves can be used handy to 2HKO pokemon! Draco Meteor is a strong STAB move of Blaze! It's his powerfullest move, so he can kill mostly pokemon in one hit. It's really handfy against other Dragon Pokémon.

Focus Blast (I replaced the move Superpower in this set) is a handy move to kill Ice Pokémon, strong Steel types (like Jirachi), but also can deal neutral damge to other pokemon. I choosed this move because it's more elligable than Superpower.

Fire Blast can, like Focus Blast, kill Ice Pokemon, Steel Types and deal neutral damage to other pokemon. It's perfect to combine with Draco Meteor.

I choosed for him Roost so he can heal after much attacking pokémon. So I can use him longer, much longer in the battles.

I also let him hold a Expert Belt, so it can kill pokemon easy when it's a super effective move to it. (Really handy to Blisseys or pokemon that only can be killed 2HKO by his moves.)

196.gif

Fores (a pun about "Force", Espeon) @ Light Clay
Timid
Magic Bounce
252 HP/ 4 Def/ 252 Spe

Reflect
Light Screen
Psychic
Baton Pass

She's a pokemon with high Speed and Special Attack stats. With Magic Bounce she can reflect Status Moves, like Hypnose, Toxic etc, can reflect Disable, so she's a hard pokemon to use, but it can be used good.

She have Reflect so her poor Defence stat raise up, before she can be get slashed by Psychical moves. She have also Light Screen to raise the team's Sp. Defence stat, so I can switch to pokemon that can take much special moves.

Psychic is a good STAB move for her. It's handy to kill Fighting Pokemon like Bulk Up Conkeldurr. But also for Keldeo as example. Baton Pass isa a good move to escape of Pursuiters. It can save her lifespan in the battle.

398.gif

Feather (Staraptor)@ Choice Band
Intimidate
Adamant
252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe

Brave Bird
Close Combat
Return
U-Turn

Brave Bird is a good STAB attack, exceptthe Recoil, that is the best to be used for Fighting Pokemon and Grass types. But it's base power raises by his Choice Band then. Close Combat is a good move to kill Steel Types, Ice Types and it fill the gap of Brave Bird's coverage. While Return easy can handle Electric Types. U-Turn is also handy, to kill low-health pokemon, without wasting the other moves' PP.

237.gif

Capo (Hitmontop) @ Leftovers
Intimidate
Impish
252 HP/252 Def/4 SpD

Rapid Spin
Toxic
Close Combat
Stone Edge

Capo is a good Rapid Spinner. He can't hit ghost types wtih it, so he have Toxic in his moveset too, to give everyone a status condition (the other team). That's good for slowly killing massive attackers. Close Combat is handy for Steel Types, like Feather's reason. Stone Edge hit easily Flying Pokemon, for coverage, and Dragon Pokemon, like Dragonite's.

091.gif

Shyster @ Leftovers
Skill Link
Relaxed
248 HP/84 Atk/176 Def

Icicle Spear
Rapid Spin
Toxic Spikes
Ice Shard

His Defence Stats are focused in this moveset. STAB Icicle Spear can easily kill Dragonite's, Level 1 Sturdy Aron's and Gliscor's. It canbe really handy in most situations. And due Skill Link, it hits everytime 5 times!

Rapid Spin is handy if he's weak to Stealth Rock, or get damage by Entry Hazards against Tanks and Walls. Toxic Spikes is a good mvoe to scare the oppoment with switching, because it's possible if he switches a pokemon, the new pokemon have the Poison status condition. Ice Shard covers his weakness against Gengar's, Landorus' and Dragon types.

135.gif

Spark (Jolteon) @ Life Orb
Quick Feet
Timid
252 SpA/4 SpD/252 Spe

Charge Beam
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power Grass
Shadow Ball

Spark is a really fast pokemon by Quick Feet and his high Speed Stat. Charge Beam raises Sp. Atk and deal damage to pokémon. That's really great at low-health pokemon! Thunderbolt is a good STAB move, while Hidden Power Grass can coverage him. And as last, Shadow Ball can be used to kill Gengar's etc.

Comment and enjoy reading my team! ^^

Ok:

Hydreigon:

Why would you have Draco Meteor when you have a complete moveset of Special Attacks and Draco Meteor reduces your Special Attack by 2 stages?

Other then that I just don't see why Cloyster and Hitmontop have Rapid Spin. A replacement for that with Hitmontop would be either Agility, Detect, Pursuit, or Bulk Up.

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
I placed it Draco Meteor in it because it's a sort of Last Resort for Blaze.

I did it because if Cloyster or Hitmontop faint, I have still one Rapid Spinner.

Thanks for commenting though! ^^

Ilan

You're Welcome ^_^

I just hope those non Pokemon Breeder/people who treat their Pokemon like data don't come here -____-

LOL pokemons ARE DATA .. you watch too much anime and there is a rule against not based suggestions.. agility and detect? really?
I don't see why you have 2 spinners it isn't that good one is enough if you think your spinner will faint use a better one- starmie..
cloyster should be used as an offesive powerhouse not a spinner.. those sets are way inferior cause you lose it's HUGE niche in OU ice types in OU are offensive no other way around... cryogonal is the ONLY exception..

You have a screeener YET no set up sweeper you lack one change cloyster into one.

Last edited:

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
They look alright to me, but the only thing i'd really change is to give Cloister some more defensive moves because you have plenty to attack with.