• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RMT - PKMN Black WiFi

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
1. Nattorei @ leftovers
rough skin, sassy
252 hp, 108 def, 148spdef

power whip
spikes
stealth rock
gyro ball

SR lead and spikes if possible.
---

2. shandera @ ???
flash fire, timid
252 spatk, 252 spd, 4def

calm mind
flamethrower
substitute
enery ball

Sub -> Calm Mind (x2 if can) -> Flamethrower or Energyball
---

3. Kurimugan @ (that helmet thing)
rough skin, adamant
252 atk, 252spd, 4def

dragon claw
fire fang
glare
earthquake

I've tried this out on random matches and i'm at 2W:6L atm.

All the teams I versed had Garchomp and/or Salamence, which is proving a bit of a problem.

Usually I manage to switchout to shandera before a fireblast, but I still end up losing.

I'm thinking also of having dragon tail on kurimugan instead of claw, to keep forcing them in and out of SR/Spikes.

themastersays

mence and land sharks are least of your worries, how do you plan on getting around kusu, they are like in 90% of parties and can pratically sweep your team after 1 dragon dance. you probably need a chomp or mence yourself unless you manage to get a timid sazandora then EV on speed.

nekoakuma

Event Hunter
hm... i've got all isshu pokemon in my pc anyway (that took a while)
i guess i can try breed for one. (or hope that i have one).

i'll check out it's moves later.

Rakurai

Kurimugan is too slow to benefit much from having speed EVs.

You should boost its HP instead to take greater advantage of those above average defenses.