• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RMT Platinum

acetrainerlewis

;395; Empoleon
Modest
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot
- ???

;407; Roserade
Timid
- Energy Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Sleep Powder

;398; Staraptor
Jolly
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat
- U-Turn
- Return

;462; Magnezone
Modest
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Signal Beam
- ???

;475; Gallade
Adamant
- Psycho Cut
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch / Night Slash
- Swords Dance

I need help on a 6th member too

Last edited:

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
;395; Empoleon
Modest
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot
- Agility
That's all, really. You have three good moves on there that give great coverage together, although you may want to rebreed for HP[ELECTRIC] > Grass Knot. Agility is in there because it turns Empoleon into a dangerous Sweeper while complementing the Modest Nature.

;207; < Nice Roserade. Roserade
Timid
- Energy Ball / Leaf Storm
- Aromatherapy
- Toxic Spikes
- Sleep Powder
A cleric spiking thingy Roserade. The idea is for you to come in, sleep the opponent, and then either heal your team, get some Toxic Spikes up, or both if you have time. The attacking slot slot is for when you have a chance to hit back.

;398; Staraptor
Jolly
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat
- U-Turn
- Return
This is fine, nothing needed.

;462; Magnezone
Quiet
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- HP[ICE]
- Explosion
If you can be bothered to Re-Breed, then you should run HP[ICE] for that awesome BoltBeam coverage. I switched the Nature to Quiet because the last attack, Explosion, is Physical and so you don't really want to reduce the Attack. You could run Toxic or Signal Beam > Explosion, though, if you are worried about blowing up your own team.

;475; Gallade
Jolly
- Psycho Cut
- Close Combat
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
Again, this was pretty good already. IMO, you need some Priority so have Shadow Sneak as your last move. Given that you already have Swords Dance, you can run a Jolly Nature without a massive Atk. drop.

I need help on a 6th member too
Right. I checked your weaknesses next to each other, and I feel that a Fire-Type will help your team out a lot. Pure Fire seems to be the best option, so you could give Magmortar a go if you want. Arcanine could have a slot, too.
There you go. Hope it helps! :) I see you changed that Roserade Sprite ;)