• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RMT pokemon black 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

gliscorpro

I'm still new I'm trying to replace legendary pokemon any suggestions is welcome

1Emboer
Flamethrower.
Blast burn
Hammer arm
Head smash

2lucario
Ice punch
Extremespeed
Earthquake
Close combat

3zoroark
Cut
night daze
night slash
facade

4virizion
strength
x-scissor
leaf blade
sacred sword

5coballion
X-scissor
Retaliate
Iron head
Sacred sword

6terrakion
x-scissor
earthquake
stone edge
sacred sword

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigheaded

King of the Wooper
I've noticed it's been a little while without a response but you may still be waiting.

First and main question is: What are you using it for? from the fact there are a lot of HM's in there it appears to be a general ingame team.
For online battling, the HM's would need to go and basically would need a lot of changes.
For Subway battles, even choosing any 3 would only get so far. Should beat singles with some ease but get stuck on super singles pretty early.

Can you confirm you're still interested in a rate? and if there's been any changes as you said you wished to remove the legendaries (not an issue really, keep em if you want ;) ) and obviously confirm what you actually want me to rate it for.

Status
Not open for further replies.