• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RMT Ryohei's HeartGold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Please rate my team :)
4857 8904 3821

I've NOT beaten the Elite 4/league with these; Still trying to beat the last gym leader :( Helpp?

Typlosion Lv 36
Ability : Blaze
Flame Wheel
Hyper beam
Swift
Lava Plume

Venusaur 36
Ability : Overgrow
Poison powder
Sleep powder
petal dance
Double edge

Empoleon 37
Ability : Torrent
Aqua jet
Brine
Surf
Blizzard

Charizard 38
Fire Fang
Dragon Rage
Flamethrower
Fly

Swampert 36
Take down
Iron tail
Mud bomb
Water gun

Blaziken 37
Headbutt
Shadow claw
Focus blast
Blaze kick

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Please rate my team :)
4857 8904 3821

I've NOT beaten the Elite 4/league with these; Still trying to beat the last gym leader :( Helpp?

Typlosion Lv 36
Thunder Punch
Earthquake
Brick Break
Fire Punch
It's Attack is meh, but it's S. Attack Movepool is almost non-existant.

Venusaur 36
Energy Ball
Sludge Bomb
Leech Seed/Sleep Powder/PoisonPowder
Mud Slap/Leech Seed

Empoleon 37
Brine
Ice Beam
Flash Cannon
Drill Peck

Charizard 38
Flamethrower
Dragon Pulse
Air Cutter
Ominous Wind/Focus Blast

Swampert 36
Earthquake
Hammer Arm
Waterfall
Ice Punch/Rock Slide

Blaziken 37
Sky Uppercut
Brave Bird
Blaze Kick
Earthquake/Shdow Claw/Rock Slide

I'm assuming you're solely using Starters.

You'd do good changing Charizard, Blaziken, or Typholsion (prefferrable Charizard) out for Meganium, Sceptile, or Torterra.

Meganium
Overgrow
Reflect
Light Screen
Giga Drain
Body Slam/Safeguard

Sceptile
Overgrow
Leaf Blade/Energy Ball
Dragon Claw/Dragon Pulse
X-Scissor
Night Slash

Torterra
Overgrow
Wood Hammer/Seed Bomb
Earthquake
Crunch
Rock Slide

Infernape
Blaze
Close Combat
Flare Blitz/Flamethrower
Earthquake/Shadow Claw
U-Turn/Rock Slide

Blastoise
Torrent
Flash Cannon
Ice Beam
Surf
Signal Beam/Brick Break/Earthquake

Feraligatr
Torrent
Waterfall
Crunch
Ice Punch
Shadow Claw/Superpower

Even though it seems you won't, I seriously recommend changing some of them out for other Type Pokémon.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I did think about changing them but I am too attached to those pokemon xD

Thank you so much! I will change those moves since I will get most of them as my pokemon level up and I go through the Kanto region. But I don't think i will get some of the moves like energy ball since it requires BP points and I sucked on my previous game :|

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I did think about changing them but I am too attached to those pokemon xD

Thank you so much! I will change those moves since I will get most of them as my pokemon level up and I go through the Kanto region. But I don't think i will get some of the moves like energy ball since it requires BP points and I sucked on my previous game :|

Well, IIRC you can get at least one Energy Ball TM through the Game normally (since I somehow have one, and I never got more then 12 BP).

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I googled, and it says the only way to get that TM is with BP points. :(

I seriously need that flash cannon for my Empoleon. It doesn't have a single steel type move.

I have2 flash cannons if you wanna have em!
Also , isn't it Treecko who learns energy ball in fourth gen by levelling up? I'm pretty sure it is.
I really like your starters team, but doing it before the E4? Whoo! I can tell you your Pokemon are overpowered in way of attacks and value but under levelled! Train train train train!
Most of all, make sure your best fire type is up to snuff. You'll sorely need it for both Aaron, Cynthia's Lucario and Lucian's retarded Bronzong. TRAIN that awesome Swampert; earthquake will get you past Volkner and you will need surf (instead of wat gun) for most of Bertha's Pokemon and Flint's.If its special is in any way decent replace the rock move (there are no flying types that can't be beat without rock in the E4) with ice beam so you won't have to waste time training Empoleon. Then you can KO Garchomp easily.
Also make sure someone has a really good dark attack preferably physical/ to get past Lucian and Flint's Drifblim.
Besides that the nest most important is grass, but that's just for Quagsire Whiscash Gastrodon and Milotic.
So ioverall I would put some of my team in the box for now and train a select few hard.
I am probably telling you everything you already know forgive me

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
My empoleon has now learned steel wing but still sucks hehe YES please i need flash cannon :<

Thank you so much, I highly appreciate your suggestions!
I forgot to update the thread, I have beaten the Elite 4 and have got all 16 badges. Just strugling to beat Red with his pokemon in their 80s :<

UPDATED:

Typlosion Lv 61
Focus Blast
Rollout
Earthquake
Flamethrower

Venusaur 62
Poison powder
Sleep powder
petal dance
Double edge

Empoleon 61
Drillpeck
Steelwing
avalanche
surf

Charizard 61
heatwave
dragon pulse
Flamethrower
Fly

Swampert 61
muddy water
iron tail
earthquake
avalanche

Blaziken 61
brave bird
shadow claw
sky uppercut
blaze kick

Improved? hopefully :(

Oh my Arceus I am dumb I thought you were playing DPPt. Sorry I am an idiot
Yeah sure. pM me with when you're on and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.